Garage/Shop Cleaning Timelapse Video

-

slimjim

Reaction score
If you’re reading this, you’re probably standing where I was before this past weekend. Stepping over boxes, struggling to find shelf space, and watching the garage turn into storage. For a little inspiration, here’s a quick video showing the transformation of my garage back into the shop it truly is.

Nice. Any progress on your Great Grandma's Barracuda? When will it be at the Bonita Cars n Coffee?

That's the most motivating video I've seen all week! I'm gonna get the GoPro out and hit my garage one day..or 3.

Nice. Any progress on your Great Grandma's Barracuda? When will it be at the Bonita Cars n Coffee?

Just small tasks being completed here and there. Sub frame connectors are welded in. I really need to finish dabbing the trans tunnel and firewall. I had 2 literal fires at work within the last 4 months so, that combined with the holidays, hasn’t left me with a bunch of time. I’m aiming to finish the firewall next month though.

Nice job. However, your garage wasn't really all that bad. If you want to see a first-class shithole, feel free to stop by my place anytime - also knows as the House of Slither. That's because in far too many places the only way to get by is to slither past or through the heaps of stuff. :eek:

-
Back