Gary Simpson R.I.P.

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
This has been a tough day. Gary is my cousin and we lost him early this morning. He was 55 yrs. young and seemed to be in ok health. We we're real good buds growing up. Unfortunately as life goes once we both got married and started our families we never got together but a few times since. He was a diehard Mopar guy and neither of us had a lot of money growing up so we sure did a lot of bench racing. I remember him buying his first Mopar muscle car, a 69 Dart 340 GT. Looked a little worse for the wear but it ran like a scalded dog. When I got the word from his mom today she mentioned how one of his old buddies stopped by last night and they reminisced about their young wild days. How lucky his buddy was to be able to do that on Gary's last night on earth. I wish I had been so lucky.

Gary you will certainly be missed, but never forgotten. :sad11:

Sorry to hear that man Nothing is worse then death but its part of life stay strong my friend

So sad :pale: Sorry for your lost fishy68 , Prayers sent out for strength for all the family and
many friends ...made me think of little brother..so young.

So sorry Tracy and right here at Christmas. You have my number. If you need to talk, I am here pretty much all the time.

Sorry to hear. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Very sorry to hear this, prayers sent.
C

Sorry to read of the loss of your family member.

Sorry to hear this Tracy. Condolences to you and your family.

Thanks guys. Yes he did go way too young. Just goes to show you not to take life for granted cause we never know what tomorrow will bring

Sorry to read this....Never easy to lose a family member or a friend :(

I'm sorry to hear this sad news about your cousin. I'd have to say God sent his buddy to be with him on his last night, and I'd bet he had good memories of you enter his mind too.

Sorry about your cousin....why is it the good folks always go so young???

Very sorry for your loss. It's too bad that so many times, friends regret not staying in touch more often... I am guilty myself and this is a reminder to pick up that phone, send a message or drop on by sooner rather than later. Life is too short!

sorry for your loss and prayers sent.
I can say I have lost several friends I grew up with, they we're in mid fifties. just too young.

Very sorry to hear!

A friend's dad just passed away last week. He was 65 and had just gotten his first pension check in the mail. He went to sleep and just never woke up.

Times like this can be tough. Just think back on the good times and it will help the healing.

-
Back