[FOR SALE] Gas Cap For Barracuda Valiant Dart Mopar Plymouth 1963 1964 1965 1966 Early A-body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own one of these caps. Excellent quality! I like the fact that you can change the clock position. I would like to see the outer edge of the cap a little more rounded like the stock caps. I'm very happy with this cap. Buy 'em!!!

Can you do one like this?

GAS CAP.jpg

I bought this from another FABO member and put it on my 1965 Barracuda. I love it! The cross bar aligns perfectly horizontally and matches the original cap, but with more class and much more solidly. Thanks!

Thanks for making these. I tried two other caps, but they look bad and don't seal. I bought this one, it looks good and I can finally fill my gas tank up all the way.

47.50 shipped in the US.
Hi damraider
You helped me in the other gas cap fitment answering my question about needing another cap. They look great, Are they still $47.50 shipped? 48336
Are they vented like the original?
what is your paypal so I can quit trying to find one lol.

Thanks
Ed

Hi damraider
You helped me in the other gas cap fitment answering my question about needing another cap. They look great, Are they still $47.50 shipped? 48336
Are they vented like the original?
what is your paypal so I can quit trying to find one lol.

Thanks
Ed
Ed, thanks ! PM sent.

This is a brand new Gas Cap machined from Billet 6061-T6 Mat. It has a top of the line Viton O-Ring for a much better seal then stock. I own a CNC Machine shop and since I didn't want to pay $80.00 for a cap I thought I would make my own. You can polish this or paint it to match your body color. It mounts and looks exactly like the stock cap. The bolt-on ear piece is made from steel for better wear. The bar is level to the ground when tight . I have upgraded the design to remedy a problem that a couple of people had, I added three more places that the crossbar mounts to be able to fit the different applications I have run into . This cap will fit '60-'66 Valiant, '63-'66 Dart, '64-'66 Barracuda and '61-'62 Lancer. Thanks, Steve.

$47.00 Total with FREE SHIPPING TO ALL 50 STATES !!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1715530919
View attachment 1715530920
View attachment 1715530921 View attachment 1715530915
Bought one of these my gosh such a beautiful cap!!! Completes the look great job!!

Any plans to make these for Dusters?

Also, I bought the Delrin adapter for a flip top gas cap. Was planning on getting a reproduction piece. Anyone know who makes the repop flip tops?

Any plans to make these for Dusters
no plans right now.

[/QUOTE]Also, I bought the Delrin adapter for a flip top gas cap. Was planning on getting a reproduction piece. Anyone know who makes the repop flip tops?[/QUOTE]
I know eBay has a few.

Bought one of these my gosh such a beautiful cap!!! Completes the look great job!!

I concur.....the hardest part in having these works of art is deciding to keep it in its received State which is just beautiful (maybe blinding others when the Sun is at that angle and the other driver is in the wrong place at the wrong time..... translation: have you held these Caps in Sunlight and also have been almost blinded?),.......

or to paint it.....which seems like covering the Mona Lisa thus almost blasphemous ? STILL cannot make that decision....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back