[Found!] Gas pedal assembly

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
$40 shipped complete with cable and intake bracket and all hardware to mount it including the cable to the intake and carb. Shipping is $15 so the parts are $25 You can pick them up also and save the shipping if you are in the area of 18038.

is there a difference between 340 pedals ?

I ask because I had to modify (bend) the one in my Barracuda to get enough throw to open the 4 bbl carb fully.

I always assumed they were but I had a bugger of a time trying to figure it out.....Guess I could just look it up in factory parts books and fische I own but that would be too simple...lol

The only difference is the cable length. The pedals are all the same.

The bracket on the intake is different from 2bbl to 4bbl.

Also if you are not using a factory carburetor and are using a Edlebrock or Holley style you have to buy the linkage adapter to correct the geometry. Or your throttle will never work correctly.

This Bracket is also a must for correct transmission throttle pressure/kick down geometry and operation

The only difference is the cable length. The pedals are all the same.

The bracket on the intake is different from 2bbl to 4bbl.

Also if you are not using a factory carburetor and are using a Edlebrock or Holley style you have to buy the linkage adapter to correct the geometry. Or your throttle will never work correctly.

I had the correct adapter and cable ... the issue was that the pedal assembly did not have enough range of motion to open the throttle blades all the way. I ended up bending the foot pedal lever ( they are tough!) for a fix.
It could have been a fluke or maybe the floor pan was tweeked where the pedal assembly bolted on...??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back