Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I need this for my 62 Lancer, but I believe it is the same 62-64ish? The throttle shaft from gas pedal to carb. It's a 3 inch long rubber seal, goes through the firewall and fits in the little 3 bolt bracket. Mine is ripped. Anyone know a new source for it? Anyone have a good used one?
I am near Dallas TX. Please message me if you have any ideas.
IMG_8366.JPG
IMG_8367.JPG

IMG_5478.JPG

I think the ones for the later early As were shorter. I’ll see if I can dig one out today

I converted my 66 Dart to cable yesterday. The rubber seal on mine is only 2 1/4 inches long. Looks like your rubber seal is extended so it might the same size as from my 66 Dart,
103_0018.JPG

Last edited:
The one that I have is also about 2 & 1/4 or maybe slightly less in length as well.

Thanks for the posts. Mine is 2 1/2 long. I do have another one here, it must be the V8 style. You can see the shorter bracket next to mine. I cut the shorter one, it was trash anyway to remove the plastic bushing. I spoke to Jim Filmore, Detroit Muscle Technologies last night. I was wondering if he would consider reproducing it. He said I was the second person in 10 years to ask for one. He sent me to ebay and Frank Mitchell. He had a couple, but I have had some issues in the past with his parts. I want to keep the thread open till I get them.
IMG_8370.JPG
IMG_8371.JPG

The taller bracket is around 2 and a quarter. The little end of the rubber part stick out the very end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back