gas tanks? what stock style is everyone using?

-
thanks.. yea he is outta everything it looks.. how did yours fit and all?

whats the going price? looks like they are priced all over the freaking place..lol

Tank is beautiful. Fit perfect. Myself and a couple Buds all got Spectra tanks from 521 and are very happy with them.

I just installed mine a couple of months ago.
It's an AMD I got from Summit if I remember correctly.
It was a PITA to install but the fit was perfect.

Jeff

I see alot of people going with tanks inc and alot of people say good things about the spectra tanks. I have a repro in my car but not sure what brand. It came with my car.

I've used Tanks for my 38 hotrod, and in the past used Rock Valley, although they do not look original. Both are great people to work with and offer quality products. In the Valiant, it came with a new tank, but I don't know who made it.

I have a spectra tank for my 67. It appears that spectra used the same tank bottom stamping all the way to 76 which will work fine, but is incorrect for a full on restoration. Its stamped for the single sideways strap used from i think 64 up to 67. 68 up had a different bottom stamping that was indented in 2 places for the double front to back straps. If your not concerned about how it looks from underneath it should work fine.

-
Back