GCAR?

-
Awesome service!!...Had my 3 dash pieces and 2 chrome A-pillar (convertible) pieces done by them

AAA recommendation from me for sure!!
Another positive nod. They've done two dashes for me and I can't recommend them enough. Good people!

Cosgig swears by them Doug. He had his bezel redone by them.

They did two dashes for me, my comet and my barracuda. First class operation and flawless work.

Awesome service!!...Had my 3 dash pieces and 2 chrome A-pillar (convertible) pieces done by them.

AAA recommendation from me for sure!!

Another positive nod. They've done two dashes for me and I can't recommend them enough. Good people!
Thanks for the responses. Next time we head up to Deer Park I will call him....see if I can stop in for a visit...

I delivered my parts to Glen and got to meet him. He showed me his operation and was very cordial. Works for people and companies nationwide.

My dad had his dash bezel done for his 62 polara. He will get it back on the 10th. I will post some pictures.

He is also very good at messaging with updates as to when he starts your pieces and when they are finished and ready to ship! I found the whole transaction to be a very professional experience!!

He is also very good at messaging with updates as to when he starts your pieces and when they are finished and ready to ship! I found the whole transaction to be a very professional experience!!
mmm dad heard nothing from them until he got a email from ups telling him that his is on the way. Never heard a thing from GCAR

mmm dad heard nothing from them until he got a email from ups telling him that his is on the way. Never heard a thing from GCAR

When I sent Nellas bezels there, I got a message right away after he looked them over and gave me a final price! I then went on a 10 month or so waiting list, and when my time was here, he called to let me know I was up! We also talked before I sent anything and he went into detail how he wanted them shipped so he could reverse the process when he sent them back! When they were done he called with the amount fort final payment, I sent the $$ and boom came the parts! My bezel was from a 67 Cuda, and he as really worried about the tail end past the radio not breaking in transit, maybe that's the reason we had so much communication!! I'm sure I talked his ear off too so it was probably partly my doing!!

Did really nice work for my 65 barracuda

My dad got his 62 polara dash bezel back from GCAR. It looks good.

62 dash bezal 008.JPG

62 dash bezal 009.JPG

62 dash bezal 011.JPG

-
Back