Gene's 15th Annual Cruise-In and BBQ in Meyersdale, PA

-

1969VADart

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone on FABO is going to the Gene's Annual Cruise-in and BBQ in Meyersdale, PA (near Somerset I believe)? I am considering driving up from Virginia to check it out. The event is on Saturday, September 12, 2020. If anyone in central VA in going and is interested in cruising up, let me know.

Just stumbled on your post. I'm about 45 mins north from it, if the weather is good I'll be there!
Haven't been to one yet, I'll post a flyer later this weekend. It's requested to bring a covered dish or dessert to share from what I understand

Wondering if anyone on FABO is going to the Gene's Annual Cruise-in and BBQ in Meyersdale, PA (near Somerset I believe)? I am considering driving up from Virginia to check it out. The event is on Saturday, September 12, 2020. If anyone in central VA in going and is interested in cruising up, let me know.

On Facebook - Had to search through the discussion posts to find it. There's nothing else online publicly that I could find

Gene'sMoparCruise-In.jpg

Does anyone have Details on if there is a 2022 Genes Show?

I would like to go, if the Dates work out for me.

Thanks!

Does anyone have Details on if there is a 2022 Genes Show?

I would like to go, if the Dates work out for me.

Thanks!
Saturday September 17th. I haven't seen a flyer for it.
If you're on Facebook here's a link to his post

Unfortunately [sort of], I won't be able to go - I'll be in Bowling Green, KY for Holley MoParty :D

That will be a weekend I am not in kentucky.
Clay City / Kentucky Dragway the week before.. Then Bowling Green NCM the week after for a 24 Hours of Lemons Race the week after.
No MoPartyin' for me this year.

Is there any swap meet at this show or just car show?

Thanks!

Is there any swap meet at this show or just car show?

Thanks!
AFAIK, there's usually a few parts & craft vendors. But it's more about the cars, BBQ, raffles/door prizes & people. 2020 was the only year I attended.

Better late than never, just posted around midnight...
The RR & GTX were owned by a friend of mine (Riecky Pfeil) that passed away suddenly in June

IMG_2515.JPG
IMG_2514.JPG

Better late than never, just posted around midnight...
The RR & GTX were owned by a friend of mine (Riecky Pfeil) that passed away suddenly in June

View attachment 1715972168 View attachment 1715972170

I wanted to go to this show, but It may have to wait until next year,
We decided to go camping with the OLDMANTANFAMILYVAN.
52364395014_300fc5632f_c.jpg

so we were close to the Show, but we were doing family camping stuff instead.
Please post about the 2023 show when the details are available.

-
Back