German Man Kills Himself Trying to Blow Up Condom Machine

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
I know it's not funny when people die, but this headline says it all:

German Man Kills Himself Trying to Blow Up Condom Machine

Okay, so here's the headline: Man Kills Himself Trying to Blow Up Condom Machine. I don't really have much to add ... except What. The. Actual. F*ck!?! In a Christmas gift to humanity, or possibly a last-minute entry to the 2015 Darwin Awards, or possibly an extreme method of birth control, a man in Germany killed himself when he tried to blow up a condom vending machine.

On Christmas Day, police in the town of Schoeppingen found cash and condom packets on the ground near the destroyed machine, reports the Associated Press. The man was hit by flying debris from the machine after he and two friends triggered an explosion. The other men brought him to hospital, initially claiming his injuries were because he fell down a flight of stairs, which, in fairness, is a much less ignoble way to die.

I guess you could say that he really blew it.... :glasses7:

But, WHY? -Nothing said, answers that question. WHY where they trying to blow up a condom machine?

guess his parents should of used one.................................condom that is...........

The article indicates he was hit in the face by flying shrapnel.from the explosion.

He could've avoided it ... with head protection.

:-D

Was it the explosion that killed him, or could we maybe blame it on the fifth of Schnapps that probably preceded it?

-
Back