Get A Load Of This!

-

tmj91

member 10,000
Reaction score
hello. Im new here and for those of you that dont know im travis...im a a junior in high school. im 17...and my baby is my 64 dodge dart. with a 225 /6 three on the tree. haha i drive her everyday to work and school. when i bought her she only had 63xxx miles..now has 72xxx. but anyways...on to the story.

i was pulling out of my schools parking lot and am waiting on this new mustang driven by a kid that is not my favorite person to move so i can get outta my spot...he starts revving his engine and asks if i want to race..i said anytime.me being the cocky kid i am. and just having a new sweet sounding exhaust put on rev my dart up. so he says yea right and leaves...so my friend beside me says show him wat shell do...i rev the engine to about 3500 and dump the clutch and turn the wheel. the wheels break loose and start squeelin and the rear end spins out and i take off. haha. burnig rubber in a 64 dart cant get much better...i was proud of the ole car but as im leaving the security guard flags me down and tells me she writing me up and im losing my parking privelged for the rest of the year...im ticked!:thebirdm:

yea yea. haha sure felt good tho..

Glad you enjoyed you day at school in your Dart, I enjoy 66 Valiant Sedan /6 three on the tree also read my thoughts on this below

Well look at the bright side, it's May, not a whole lot of school year left and it wasn't a cop that gave you a ticket 8)

-
Back