Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Vinyl Stickers

I have a bunch of extras of these if anyone wants them.

I am asking $7.00 per sticker OR if you buy two stickers I will sell them both for $11.00 ($5.50 per sticker) and if you buy one of each (value pack of 5) I will sell you them for $4.00 per sticker for a total of $20.00

(just to clarify, the value pack can consist of 5 of the same sticker....it does not have to be 1 of each.....or you can mix and match if you want lets say 2 of one stickers and 3 of the other and so on).

plus $2.00 for postage on whatever you end up wanting.

All stickers are white and I am not making these there for there are no custom sizes.

All the rough dimensions are as follows...

Scamp sticker- 7" x 2"
Demon sticker- 6.5" x 3"
Cuda Fish sticker- 7" x 2.5"
Duster sticker- 7" x 2"
Swinger sticker- 7" x 2"

put one or two on your car?

stick them to your tool box?

stocking stuffers?

Pictures below.

Please contact me by PM if you are seriously interested, Thanks

Demon
DSCI1480.jpg

Duster
DSCI1481-1.jpg

Scamp
DSCI1482-1.jpg

Swinger
DSCI1483-1.jpg

Cuda Fish
DSCI1484.jpg

All Together
DSCI1485.jpg

anyone?

trying to set some christmas money a side and all sales would help and be appreciated.

anyway to get the word duster like you have in black? I would use these to replace the emblems on the side of the car till i can paint my car and paint the emblems

anyway to get the word duster like you have in black? I would use these to replace the emblems on the side of the car till i can paint my car and paint the emblems

yes there is a way.....unfortunately I do not have black vinyl at the moment :angry7:

but after the holidays are over I will probably get a couple different colors of vinyl.

Update: added that the "value pack" does not have to be 1 of each sticker but can be mixed and matched or 5 of the same and so on.

yes there is a way.....unfortunately I do not have black vinyl at the moment

hey man- I mentioned this in another thread, but I think it got lost when the database screwed up a few months ago- if you haven't already, you should try to get friendly with local sign shops. They often throw out pieces that aren't suitable for their work, but work great for guys like us making small decals.

I've been given pieces that have made quite a few decals by one shop...of course, it helps that one of my neighbors owns it lol.

Even when I buy small pieces, the price is usually quite favorable. Same with premask- I used to get ends of rolls that they didn't bother using, but worked great for decals.

Just something to think about if you haven't tried this route already.

p.s. nice work:)

edit- realized I could have pm'ed this to you- free bump I guess lol.

only one local sign shop and they seem to have an attitude like the little man is not as important as the big man and with the price they have on scraps i would be better of buying a full roll from the company I buy my supplies from.

but thanks for the input!

only one local sign shop and they seem to have an attitude like the little man is not as important as the big man and with the price they have on scraps i would be better of buying a full roll from the company I buy my supplies from.

but thanks for the input!

that's too bad...nothing worse than being low on vinyl (I always like to have lots in case I feel like messin' around with some decals).
When I first got my plotter I bought some orange cheap to practice with- the first ones I made were all 'safety orange':-D

I'll take 5 of the Cuda ones.....thats $20 Plus $2 shipping right? Do you take paypal? Whats the acct #? Thanks, Chic

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back