Getting Ready to Play Again

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Been looking around the web finding parts and such to get the my 69 383 S on the road again, when I ran across this forum. Have owned the car for 27 years. It spent 5 of the last 20 outdoors and the rest in storage. Needs a lot of love but imagine it will be fun once I can drive it again. Car ran a 7.56 on the 1/8th in street tires with full exhaust w/ the original cast Iron mainfolds on the last trip it saw in 1988. Original 383 block, 292/5.09, 4.56 8 3/4, 727, 2 stage NOS 150hp each stage. Unfortunately someone stole the formula S emblem on the trunk lid panel while outdoors many years ago. Tough item to find. look foward to the forum and info available here.

//http://i40.tinypic.com/x3uwqf.jpg
1986 After fresh Paint Job and before Demon Scoop. Some Ford Guy painted before I purchased with Lincoln Blue and this scoop
mn2u4h.jpg

2zh1mh2.jpg

The embarrasing truth of what I let happen. I will bring her back!

Welcome aboard from the mitten state! Good luck with your project. Nice to have another 2nd gen Barracuda owner on the site!

Welcome 69383, we have some members starting a '67 to '69 Barracuda registry. Awesome car you have there, I'm on year 8 on mine, this should be the year!

Welcome! I found my brand new Formula S tail emblem on a vendors table at Carlisle for $45.00 a few years ago.

Welcome to FABO 1969383S!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Nice looking car. Keep us posted on the progress

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06824.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 139
awesome fast back can anyone post the link to the registry thanks

Welcome aboard the last site you will ever want to hang out at and gather info,parts and fellowship at ........ The best folks .....men and lady MoPar addicted members to enjoy.....

-
Back