GM guy with a flare for MOPAR

-

RonsSwinger

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks for welcoming me to the family. I am typically a GM guy and haven’t owned a Dodge since my first car in 1978. I bought a real power house “ 1975 Plymouth Valiant 4dr 225 6 cyl with NO options”. Having said that I alaway loved the MOPAR muscle and finally at 62 years old I got my wish, with my true California Rust Free 71’ Dart Swinger, now sporting a 440 ci (460hp+). Ron D Lake Torment Nova Scotia

Hi everyone, thanks for welcoming me to the family. I am typically a GM guy and haven’t owned a Dodge since my first car in 1978. I bought a real power house “ 1975 Plymouth Valiant 4dr 225 6 cyl with NO options”. Having said that I alaway loved the MOPAR muscle and finally at 62 years old I got my wish, with my true California Rust Free 71’ Dart Swinger, now sporting a 440 ci (460hp+). Ron D Lake Torment Nova Scotia

Hey there. Welcome!

Never too late. My first car in 1981 was a 64 Valiant Mordor 170 pile of trashed rust.... 40 years later I buy a .... hmm... 64 Valiant 225 ... but it IS a convertible. :lol:

Enjoy the site. Tons of information

Pictures...we need pictures. :thumbsup:

Hey there. Welcome!

Never too late. My first car in 1981 was a 64 Valiant Mordor 170 pile of trashed rust.... 40 years later I buy a .... hmm... 64 Valiant 225 ... but it IS a convertible. :lol:

Enjoy the site. Tons of information

Pictures...we need pictures. :thumbsup:
Can’t figure out how to post a picture hahaha

welcome from the other coast!

You hit the "attach photos" at the lower left part of your screen and then you pick from where on the device (laptop or phone) you wish to choose from (downloads, screenshots, gallery, desktop....etc,.etc)

Good luck! Cant wait to see her!

Can’t figure out how to post a picture hahaha

You should see this

Then take the options to where your photos reside and select.

Screenshot_20221017_202803.jpg

I'm not terribly sure new guys "get" that feature until they've made a few posts, could be mistaken...........

It helps Joey run the site, you avoid ads and some other bennies

Welcome aboard from the natural state of Arkansas, thats one beuity of a mopar right there, I have a couple years on you and have been here 18 years I believe.
This site has more information and the best of tec help I have ever needed, beuityful wife and home sir.

Enjoy this great site.

Screenshot_20220708-144541_Gallery.jpg

View attachment 1715999512

Go Gold, I’m new. What does that mean??
Ha Ha GREAT Pic!!

gold membership will lighten your wallet by $50/yr and helps run the site. Plenty of people don't get a membership and I think the worst of it is you are limited to how many messages you can keep in your "mailbox".

Really cool car BTW!!

Beautiful car! Welcome aboard! A 440 Dart oughtta get the job done!

Ha Ha GREAT Pic!!

gold membership will lighten your wallet by $50/yr and helps run the site. Plenty of people don't get a membership and I think the worst of it is you are limited to how many messages you can keep in your "mailbox".

Really cool car BTW!!
I sent the funds to be a gold member. I haven’t used my PayPal in a few years. I will know soon if it is still active and up to date hahaha

I sent the funds to be a gold member. I haven’t used my PayPal in a few years. I will know soon if it is still active and up to date hahaha
With the amount of knowledge that is at your finger tips, its worth the price of admission. Welcome aboard!

Welcome from sunny Southern Alberta!
Doesn't get much better than a green Dart, especially if it is a 70 or 71!
Beautiful car, enjoy it

-
Back