Going through old parts.

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello folks!! its time to give out a door prize.
When my wife gets home I will post pictures of them.
I picked this set of good looking exhaust manifolds up years back.

Part number left side = 53010187.
Rightside= 53010186.
With W3 and maching 2869 number on the pair.

Intake size 1"3/4 tall and 1"3/16 wide.ID
the exit hole is 1'7/8.ID
They both dump out the back at a scoosh over 45 deg.

I was thinking at the time they where good flowing manifolds.
I was turning left on dirt in them days and I can't remember what 360 they came off of. I am sure they where 4bll manifolds.
So far all I can find is 73 and down part no# on all the serch places on the net. So if you have any knowledge on this or secrets let me know how and where to go.

or your thoughts Thanks Mike.

By looking at those numbers I thinking they are Magnum manifolds.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck! When Treva get's home I will get pictures of them up.
they look like new and have never been used when I first got them.
I had to run steal manifold in my class and I think they would do as good as a cheep set of headers dragging the ground.
I am hoping they will run on a 72 dart.:-D

Found me one double a battery for my camera:cheers:.
Here is a pair with out a flash:-D

LIFE 1344.jpg

LIFE 1343.jpg

memike you must have a pretty nice wife, if I put my rusty old parts on our kitchen table I'd be making a doctors appointment to have her shoe removed from my a$$!!

memike you must have a pretty nice wife, if I put my rusty old parts on our kitchen table I'd be making a doctors appointment to have her shoe removed from my a$$!!
She don't ***** about to much of anything, That is a temporary 8 foot long table I painted with oil bas paint we use until new counter tops are put in.
and I cleaned up after I got dun8)

I have a set if you need MeMike just cover shipping
Dale dart here on this site lives just 30 miles away and was asking for some good flowing manifolds and I was going to hook him up with these. Thanks 64dartwagon. He has his mind set on a set of hp340 manifolds. I was showing him a nice set of good magnum 360 that will flow just as good ,but he said something about his power steering not working with mine. I don't understand why but he seems too.8)

I think the drivers side will hit the steering column.

Good morning Adam! It has been awhile sense I looked under a hood .
I will figure you are right.
If anyone needs these I will box them up and send them out to ya.
shipping cost only. Yall have a good day I have to go see a friend of mine and let him lode my truck up and move a few things to a storage building.

Good morning Adam! It has been awhile sense I looked under a hood .
I will figure you are right.
If anyone needs these I will box them up and send them out to ya.
shipping cost only. Yall have a good day I have to go see a friend of mine and let him lode my truck up and move a few things to a storage building.

Mike, if you're giving those away, I'll definitely take them at the cost of shipping. Can you provide a shipping estimate to 94587?

Thanks - STAN

Mike, if you're giving those away, I'll definitely take them at the cost of shipping. Can you provide a shipping estimate to 94587?

Thanks - STAN
I sure can STAN, When my wife gets home I will get her to get that dun.
Glad to here some one needs them, My moto "first come first served".
They need a home.

Opps I forgot to get my wife to get the cost for me last night!!
I will get er dun tonight. Sorry

At 30lb!! Looks like around 40 to 45 dolors to Ca.
You could probably get a set for that there couldent ya

Is that thru the post office? For heavy stuff I use FedEx myself as it's much cheaper. Sometimes around a $1lb.

That is a quote price from FedEx size and 30lb's from here to Ca.
And from what AdamR found out they will not match up to a la motor.
the ports will leak,If I read it right there is almost a 1/4 inch leak on the bottom of each exhaust port.

NP Mike. It's the thought that counts. I'm glad you picked up that article. Let us know if those Magnums woek out well for you.

-STAN

-
Back