Going to try auction tomorrow

-

michformulaS

Reaction score
I have been half assed trying to sell my Barracuda the last couple of years. I have had it 13 years and really enjoyed it when I had a passion of working on it. The last couple of years as my son gets a bit older and family stuff takes precedence it tends to not get used very much. Tomorrow I plan to try a small local car auction that is part of the antique festival and car show here in Midland, MI. I am not sure what to expect but hope it will bid up to my reserve.

Fingers crossed.

1968 Formula S now with 416. California car (copy of California title and have black plate) no rust, with fender tag and build sheet.

image1 (1).JPG

image3.JPG

Well let it go for $250 under my reserve. I am good with that. Hopefully you will have a new member soon and I can follow along.

West of Mt. Pleasant!
East of Mt. Pleasant MI about 25 miles. It sold for $14750. I do think it was worth more being a California Formula S with all original rust free. I had receipts for about $10K in a no expense spared 416 build as well. I tried to sell it for 3 years or so without really enjoying it anymore so I am good with it. The buyer was local but just moved here and had ties to South Bend IN. He wasn't sure if he would use it locally or bring it down there as he was a member of a large Mopar club down there. Regardless I think he got a good car (not perfect) and I am ready to move on. Another Mopar A body will be in my future but life will happen a few years first. I am 45 with an 11 year old. See you again in 10 years or so I am guessing.

-
Back