GOING TO WAR!!! with squirrels.

-

hosehead

Reaction score
Anyone have a good squirrel repellent that actually works? I have them in my attic. Need to get the little buggers out so I can fix some places where they're coming in. Thanks in advance.

5cd05dfb1435cfc8dea491f182e3c806.gif

Rats with long tails, very destructive.
Dogs that live outside might keep them down off the house.
Keep your trees cut way back.

Yep. They're already inside. Just need to evict them temporarily to fix the hole in the side of the house

Peppermint essential oil on cotton balls.. Throw em in the attic. Squirrels hate the stuff. I thought it was bullshit when I heard it. But it keeps the little bastards out of my planters and flower beds.

Ground up mothballs will run them out in a hurry. You can buy the stuff at hardware stores & lawn & garden places. Put a tarp down in the attic and put it on top of that.

Don’t be a dummy like me & throw it in the insulation. My house smelled like the inside of a mothball till it evaporated.....

I love squirrels, ship em over to my house to keep my cats in check

I have a dog that is obsessed with squirrels.

Pebbel.jpg

She chases them, hunts the yard for them and has yet to win.

Those guys sneak up on my when I'm up on the strand. I can feel the cable moving and Ill look back and there is usually one making his way towards me. They stop about 5 feet and then turn back or jump up on the CATV line. My neighbor shoots at them in his orange tree with a CO2 pistol.

There was some sort of funnel deal,lets them out,but they cant get back in.

once those little bastards get in your house you gotta kill them because they will spend every last minute trying to get back in . they will destroy your house . i have 3 that are going to be shot today .

dont they usually leave in the summer when it gets hot? then go aroud and seal the roof of the house up...

Put a long hose on the tailpipe of your Durango and smoke them out....:D...
EDIT: I better edit a disclaimer to that comment because there's some people that aren't very bright out there in the world! I was just joking don't do that and I know hose head has more sense than that and knows it's a joke but my goodness there are people out there....

Anyone have a good squirrel repellent that actually works? I have them in my attic. Need to get the little buggers out so I can fix some places where they're coming in. Thanks in advance.
squirrels, rabitts or any other varmints don't stand a chance with these two. Stay off my land! Hahaha.
20191215_140613.jpg

-
Back