Going Topless - WoooHooo

-

Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Top down for the first time in over 30 years. Cover looks as good as day one (the underside is a bit worse for wear)

Hydraulics worked flawlessly, OE clear fluid, still full.

Not so sure what the top will look like when it is back up, a lot of cracking and snapping on the way down. (needs to be replaced anyway)

Luckily it was a hot sunny day so things were soft(ish) and pliable.

20180525_143022.jpg
20180525_143045.jpg

It's been a while since any of our A-body convertibles have been on the road (maybe this year), but we have a modern convertible to enjoy...Yeah, it's foreign, but it's a nice cruiser...
DW189625.JPG
DW071503.JPG
DW157057.JPG

I think I just threw-up in my mouth a bit! (just a little fun at your expence)

Sell the BMW and restore the GTS!

I can keep the BMW and finish the GTS. Time has been my issue, as well as space. I took on a 1957 Dodge front end rebuild that has had me now at the rear axle, but I'm almost done. That's taking up my work space...GTS should be painted by the end of summer, perhaps the Barracuda, too...

Top down for the first time in over 30 years. Cover looks as good as day one (the underside is a bit worse for wear)

Hydraulics worked flawlessly, OE clear fluid, still full.

Not so sure what the top will look like when it is back up, a lot of cracking and snapping on the way down. (needs to be replaced anyway)

Luckily it was a hot sunny day so things were soft(ish) and pliable.

View attachment 1715179810 View attachment 1715179811
Congrats Jim. Welcome back with that Vert.

Hoffer Park my car 6 2017.jpg

Now all I need is a longboard and my Claude Short Dodge (Santa Monica) license plate frames and I'm ready to surf the Rockies.

Anyone have a 60's longboard they want to part with for the cost of shipping???? Donated mine 20 years ago (dang it)

-
Back