Golden cruise

-

66dartman

Reaction score
Last cruise night in Golden is Saturday Oct 3rd. Last month I saw a cool 64 dart set up like a g machine, as well as quite a few a bodies. These cruises have a good mopar presence.

I was there also, saw that Dart take out his oil pam coming into the parking lot a little hot. I will be there in the fish or the Roadrunner.

bird1.JPG

011-1.jpg

Beautiful cars, I will look for you. The last Club Clash is Friday night, so my dart will be at Bandimere, and I will be spectating on Saturday.

How do these cruise nights work? Being only 17 i look for any way to get my mopar out on the streets. I wish it was like the stories that my dad tells me of cruising main street every weekend. Supposedly Longmont was pretty big for cruising, as they now have big NO CRUISING signs posted on Main.

I have been to the last 2 and there are at least 1000 cars at each. Everybody behaves themselves(no burnouts, etc) and they cruise up old Golden rd to downtown and back to the Sonic. The cops have been ok. The businesses next to King Soopers are getting a little pissy about everybody taking over thier parking lot, but all the rest of the businesses along old Golden rd have been cool. Come on down!

It just don't get any better than Golden super cruise. Wall to wall cars, and if you keep it sane the police leave you alone. Come om out, its a blast.

jaws, I saw that cuda cruisin' around. Very nice! Definitely were some awesome cars there, I liked the gathering of restored woodies in the kings parking lot.

There were alot of cars for as cold as it was. It was kool seeing all the old woodys. Were you driving around or hangin in a certain parking lot?

I hung out a little in the Kings lot and walked up and down both sides of the road. My brother in law had his 63 belvedere there and a friend had a nice 73 trans am there as well.

-
Back