Golfers. What an amazing 2023 PGA golf tournament.

-

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone play this game?
I tried when i was a kid, but was a complete hacker at it.
You see that PGA club professional Michael Block make that hole in one?
And what an up and down shot that he had on the last hole to qualify for next years tournament, without having to go thru qualification.
What a Cinderella story that he had at the tournament all week.
What an inspiration that man has given to everyone with his demeanor, and attitude.
The golf gods sure were looking over him, this week.
What a great ambassador he is to that sport.

Anyone play this game?
And what an up and down shot that he had on the last hole to qualify for next years tournament, without having to go thru qualification.
What an inspiration that man has given to everyone with his demeanor, and attitude.
I don't mean any disrespect to those who either play golf or watch it, but I find it as exciting as watching paint dry.

I have a mechanic friend that tried and tried to get me into it when we worked together at the local Toyotee dealer service department. ....and I gave it my all too. I just couldn't get into it. He actually said I showed promise, but I hated it. LOL I do enjoy watching coverage of the Masters a little as the scenery is beautiful and it is in my home state, after all. I kinda like that John Daly guy too. You never know what he's gonna do, say or WEAR next. lol

I had it playing in the background out in the garage. That par save on 18 was great to watch. He seems like a genuinely good dude. I was happy for him. I just wish someone beside Brooks would've won.

And yeah, I was readin the story on the hole in one today. Even was askin "did it go in?" LOL

I got hooked watching it Thursday afternoon when it was on late due to the rain delay.

I found it odd today when the TV coverage followed Block and Rory instead of the leaders!! I saw the hole in one and yelled out. Wife and grandson wondering what was going on.

I play in a best ball tournament once a year when we take a customer. I'm a D player but this past year they used 4 of my shots.. I like it, just don't have time to practice.

Guess you only want to hear from the ones that agree with you.
I did start the heading GOLFERS, now didn't i.
If i told you football sucks, and is a waste of my time, i don't have to post in anyone's thread.
Now don't turn my thread into a back and forth pissing contest.

I did start the heading GOLFERS, now didn't i.
If i told you football sucks, and is a waste of my time, i don't have to post in anyone's thread.
Now don't turn my thread into a back and forth pissing contest.
Okay sir, I will not do so. If someone remarks to what I said I will not reply.

I tried playing many years ago. Just couldn't get into it. But I will say if I have a choice between watching PGA, or NASCAR. PGA gets my vote the last 5 or so years.

Although I admit I can't get into it, that doesn't mean I can't watch. lol
PAIGE.jpg

Golf,.... A walk in the park with a purpose. Love the game but don't have enough time to play it.
Hack.... mumble "hate this game"

Nice shot "love this game"

Anyone play this game?
I saw all 4 days, sorry Hovland buried it in trap as could have possibly made an interesting finish.

Looking forward to Blocks future.

None of my bets paid but I am really into watching this chit since Spieths 2015 banner year.

Next up The Colonial most of bets on local Texans Scottie, Jordan and Justin. If Fowler plays he may do well as a longshot.

-
Back