Gone awhile...Back in again

-

DartLite

Reaction score
I've been off for a while, My Dart had to sit in hiatus for a while. Now cleaning out the garage and looking forward to getting back into working on it. Its been way too long since she's been on the road. I'm starting with getting the suspension in order. One thing at the time. But it will be back on the road again real soon. I hope. LOL

Lizzie.jpg

Welcome back from Fredericksburg, VA.
I've been off for a while, My Dart had to sit in hiatus for a while. Now cleaning out the garage and looking forward to getting back into working on it. Its been way too long since she's been on the road. I'm starting with getting the suspension in order. One thing at the time. But it will be back on the road again real soon. I hope. LOL

View attachment 1715020916

That is just beautiful, closest sport I have seen to my 74 which I bought in 74...Got one back about a year ago ....Been looking at many paint charts and not even a close proximity until I saw your car......If possible, would you please send me the color code to that knockout Dodge Dart Sport ......You certainly are way ahead of me......Thank you

That is just beautiful, closest sport I have seen to my 74 which I bought in 74...Got one back about a year ago ....Been looking at many paint charts and not even a close proximity until I saw your car......If possible, would you please send me the color code to that knockout Dodge Dart Sport ......You certainly are way ahead of me......Thank you
I'll take a pic of the code tag and send it to you

-
Back