Gone In 60 Seconds

-
Holy crap man. I have a desktop. And a laptop for that matter. But my phone is always with me, so I use it the most because it’s convenient.

I also don’t need a lesson on the history of the computer. Nor do I spend “3/4” of my time “squinting” at my phone. I can read it just fine. Perhaps a visit to your optometrist is in order.

Aaaand I give up. Best of luck to you.

BING!
Come on man , you have it with you all the time..I bet every time it "bings", you have to look at it, no matter how trivial a matter that "bing" may be alerting you too.
Your a slave to it.. LOL

I don't how you guys use a cell phone for the interent. I absolutely hate using mine for just about everything other than talking. I try to use it (old Galaxy S7) to look up stuff when I'm out and get frustrated with either the mobile form of a website and/or the fact I always gotta make the screen bigger. I just end up waiting until I get home and use my PC that's hooked up to 32" tv as a monitor.

I gotta say, the “Small Block Mopar Engine” tech in this thread is very intriguing.

Very worthy of 3 pages of space........ and def in the correct forum.

It's being let run, so I just stopped resisting and jumped in. I figure with a little effort we may be able to keep it in the top ten posts for a year!!! WOOHOO!!

-
Back