Not open for further replies.

IMFURYS

IMFURYS
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Good Condition1969 Barracuda Formula S Grille Assemblies for sale:

I have a pair of repaired/restored 69 barracuda grill assemblies that comes with parking lights and headlight doors (bezels).

These are not NOS, but are a very good daily driver set. I was going to use them on my Formula S, but found a complete set of NOS complete grilles. There was restoration work done on this set. They aren’t perfect, but look really good for a daily driver. If you are going for concourse restoration, then this set wouldn’t hold up to top level judging, but for daily use/local shows, they are a good set, and we all know how rare those are now days.

Asking $2300 for the complete assemblies plus shipping (23701) and insurance, including complete grilles, parking lights and headlight rings. If anybody needs just the grilles, 2,000 plus shipping and insurance, headlight rings (VGC used) $300 plus shipping and insurance. Will entertain OBRO on these.

PayPal accepted as friends and family.

Thank you.

See pics below.

69 Grille Assemblies for sale 6-22-19 025.JPG

69 Grille Assemblies for sale 6-22-19 027.JPG

69 Grille Assemblies for sale 6-22-19 031.JPG

69 Grille Assemblies for sale 6-22-19 037.JPG

69 Grille Assemblies for sale 6-22-19 040.JPG

69 Grille Assemblies for sale 6-22-19 031.JPG

69 Grille Assemblies for sale 6-22-19 001.JPG

69 Grille Assemblies for sale 6-22-19 004.JPG

69 Grille Assemblies for sale 6-22-19 013.JPG

69 Grille Assemblies for sale 6-22-19 023.JPG

Comments and conversations are not allowed in sale threads. Thanks

Sorry if this is redundant... new to all of this...

Was wanting to confirm what was left that you have for sale, since I had a misunderstanding on a different seller's post and got something not needed. Can you send pics of exactly what is left?

Sorry if this is redundant... new to all of this...

Was wanting to confirm what was left that you have for sale, since I had a misunderstanding on a different seller's post and got something not needed. Can you send pics of exactly what is left?

Hello and welcome to FABO. What is left is the top 6 pictures. The round silver headlights rings (also called bezels) are the bottom pics that I sold to another FABO member.
Hope that helps,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back