Good ford site

-

Roadart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Recently bought a 64 ford fairlane as a project. Still have my 72 dart and NO plans to get rid of it. Have not been able to find a good web site for info.(like FABO) any one know of a good web site?

This?

7892164D-3968-4E18-8501-C2B38F467670.jpeg

Oh, you mean website! My bad.

:lol: JK:poke:I actually like old Fords.

Good ford, is that an oxymoron? Just playing, good luck with your search.

One of my biggest regrets was selling my '64 Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe back around 1990. I built a 351 CJ for it, and also stuck a Toploader from a Torino in it. Had to make the headers because nobody offered them. I loved that car, but got in a little accident that damaged driver's quarter, so I pulled drivetrain to put in '67 Fairlane 500, and sold body. Memories !!

Years ago I stumbled on this site called the Anti-Ford Page. It had all bad experiences with Fords, Ford dealers, by year and model of car. I read through the whole site and vowed to never buy a Ford. Two examples, that I remember were: A guy had bought a brand new Mustang, he drove it only a very short distance and the rear end went out. They towed it back to the dealer and it did NOT have any rear end oil in the rear end. The second one was a guy bought a new Ford F350 for his construction business. Again very few miles, and a big noise was coming from the front end. He took it back to the dealer and they had it a couple days, they told him they couldn't find anything wrong. This happened two more times, dealer saying there was nothing wrong-to go ahead and drive it. Some time later a massive failure and the guy got killed, I don't remember if the wife got anything out of it or not. There was paragraph after paragraph of Ford ****-UPS. I tried to find anything similar for Chrysler and GM, but nothing.

I know nothing about the sites listed below; just a quick search and peeked at the results. Looking at some of these pages makes me so thankful for how amazing fabo is!

This one is Fairlane Club of America. Looks like it might have potential, but also looks like you have to join for $47 before you can even see what's there:

Post up your questions in the general forums. We have a lot of guys here who like and or dabble in Fords. This is the best site on the net. Give it a chance.

Thanks to all. Just getting into it. Will check out new web sites. Found two of the mentioned sites and was disappointed. This site is awesome.

I'm a member of the Fairlane Club for my 68 Cyclone, it appears the 62-65 section of the forum is one of the busier sections on the page. Here's a couple of snippets from this morning of what to expect on that forum. Hope this helps! Also attached some pics of my ford product that I'm currently working on!
fca2.PNG

fca.PNG

20221204_150304.jpg

20221204_150140.jpg

-
Back