Good Guy alert - 66plyvaliant

-

grassy

Reaction score
I would like to send out a good guy shout out to 66plyvaliant who provided me with the parts that I really needed but was having problems sourcing them used... sometimes it sucks to be on a budget.

When picking the parts up, we had chance to drive the beautiful Fundy shore on route 215. If you hadn't heard, there has been a song written about this road...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5NB_UMgkTg&list=PLE114E0DE1F594767"]Josh Macumber - 215 [official video] - YouTube[/ame]

I would like to send out a good guy shout out to 66plyvaliant who provided me with the parts that I really needed but was having problems sourcing them used... sometimes it sucks to be on a budget.

When picking the parts up, we had chance to drive the beautiful Fundy shore on route 215. If you hadn't heard, there has been a song written about this road...

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]id=W5NB_UMgkTg;list=PLE114E0DE1F594767[/MEDIA]"]Josh Macumber - 215 [official video] - YouTube[/ame]
hi, new to this group trying to establish a conversation with Mr. 66plyValiant

hi, new to this group would like to establish contact with Mr. 66plyValiant, can someone help me?

-
Back