Good Guy Alert (challengergary and 6pakattack)

-

DA69RT GT

South Florida Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Wanted to post a Good Guy Alert for both challengergary and 6pakattack.
These guys rock!

Ive been looking for a GTS bulge hood for awhile and have had my feelers out in South Fla to try and save on a shipping fiasco. Low and behold Dennis (6pakattack) calls me outta the blue and says he has one for me and I could check it out as I was headed to a Car Show only a few miles from his house in Melbourne. See link for some great pics:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=129561

Ended up getting a great deal on a really nice hood WITH inserts! Great guy with an amazing garage and some real nice "toys".Thanks again Dennis- hope you make it down to the University Dodge show next wk.

So- now I have a new hood and need to borrow a truck up to pick it up (1hr 45min drive home). Btw Dennis even offered to bring it to my house later in the week, but I thought worst case- Id borrow my brothers truck and run back up the next day.
Anyway- I went to the car show and went over to meet Gary (challengergary) who was also at the show selling his GREAT stripe kits. I told him about my early morning "score" and long story short- he tells me he has to drive by my house on the way home and offered to throw it in his truck and drop it off! C'mon... could it have worked out any better???
Its great to see our FABO brothers come to the rescue!

You guys are awesome and I just wanted to let you both know how much I appreciated your help and kindness.

Thanks again and CHEERS! :drinkers:

Doug

Ditto CG !!! That's what it's all about !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: Happy to help anybody and everybody if I can !!! When I get ready to bring my hood over to Revivation to derust and seal and prime my hood I'll give you a holler and see if you want to go the same route with yours !!!

Let me know.... thanks again guys. Hope to see you @ the Mopar Nationals this Sun in Hollywood.

-
Back