Good junk yards in Nor Cal?

-

gdizzle

Reaction score
Hope this is a good place to post this question, but I live in Los Angeles, and this weekend I am driving up to Sacramento. Is there any good junkyards that would be worth a visit? Always looking for old mopars/slants. thanks guys

Turner's in Fresno has a little left, but perhaps the best in all of NorCal is past Sac a bit. Big M in Williams. I've never been there, but a friend of mine has posted many pics on facebook.

I have been there. The owner is a cool guy and even owns a few Mopars. I've walked the yard....All makes and models are there. I saw several A-Body cars in various stages too.
Pick-N-Pull has several locations in and around Sacramento. Their online inventory is not always accurate though. I've seen cars listed online that are NOT in the yard as well as cars in the yard that never make the inventory list.
South Sacramento yard is in a rough part of town, be warned.
Rancho Cordova is a large yard. Rocklin and Antelope are smaller yards and rarely have anything useful. Fairfield is a big yard and is often worth a look.

Man Sacramento is a bit sketchy to say the least. I ended up not even stopping my car as I got close to the junk yard. I drove back to my hotel and went to get a burger at the Habit. Thanks for the tips.

-
Back