good looking small bolt wheels on ebay..

-
wow! good thing I don't want sbp 17 inchers. that's #300 EACH with shipping.

how do ya make the " that's a wack sign"?????????

and I thought my buddy that priced his set of 4 sbp rallye's with early centers and trims rings for $100 each was a little proud !? LOL ( just asking for a friend)...

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it looks like 4 wheels and lugs for $548 to me. Seems more than reasonable if that's correct.

Yes 4 wheels, BUT this is the only set at that price! special order cust. return, AD states. Killer deal.

wow! good thing I don't want sbp 17 inchers. that's #300 EACH with shipping.

how do ya make the " that's a wack sign"?????????

and I thought my buddy that priced his set of 4 sbp rallye's with early centers and trims rings for $100 each was a little proud !? LOL ( just asking for a friend)...

Under $600 for 4 wheels is $300 each? Better recheck your first grade math man.

Under $600 for 4 wheels is $300 each? Better recheck your first grade math man.

sorry Joe, I thought it said 2 wheels at that price. yep i'm old and screwed up but can still add! LOL maybe I should get modern and get a pocket calculator before I open my mouth. my fault!!!!!

I admit I have no use for those 17 inchers myself so wasn't reading closely!! LOL

For what it's worth...I got a deal on a set of WAY better looking sbp wheels...I just need SOMEONE in Madison to ship them for me

the price is ok for custom wheels but why did the customer return them ? and why was the return accepted ? It usually takes a pretty damn good reason to get a return on a custom made anything .

I just wish I could get some old 15x10 US Indy mags. Guess 15x8 are the widest they made back in the day.

the price is ok for custom wheels but why did the customer return them ? and why was the return accepted ? It usually takes a pretty damn good reason to get a return on a custom made anything .

The ad says the buyer allegedly has 4.5 BP. Seems kinda strange that he wouldn't know which BP he has before ordering the wheels. Must have took a beating when he returned them. Or just someone who has more money than brains.

I bought a set of 4 custom American Racing Torque Thrust II's in SBP from this guy on eBay. He was very easy to deal with and easily accessible by phone. He made sure to call me and verify exactly what I was ordering once the formalities on eBay were done. The AR wheels were quite a bit more expensive than the Streeter Wheels listed in that link. But I would definitely recommend Ron.

I added a 5 on 4" pattern to these repop 15x10" halibrands. They were available with 5 on 4" but special order. Have not seen them on ebay for a while now. Also have 15x6" on the front. All 4 were less than $500 with shipping.

Attachments

• 20130209_195427.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 228
14X10s with N50 tires on them

Looks just like a set I had about 2 years ago. Looking for a set in a 15" & 4" bolt pattern

8354715606_97160987ca_z_d.jpg

Return? The 8 inches were probably too wide and probably wouldn't fit.

^Some one didn't consult the tubes, if they had, these wouldn't exist for us to bid on right now.. :D

-
Back