Good morning my friends

-

340john

Reaction score
I know it's been a while since I've written, or checked in...and I appologize for that. I really do appriciate all the PM's I have been getting showing support for what I have been going through.

My condition is basically staying the same, the pain is being controlled with pain meds and Lyrica. The migraines are still very bad, and I am on two different meds for that. other than that I am trying to cope with day to day struggles like everyone else. I have more tests next week and they are talking about possible another biopsy...but I really hope not.

I feel bad that I have been away so long...like I left my family! I am back now and I will be back...no getting rid of me now. I need to be here to get out of my depression, it just took the help of my friends for me to realize that. Thank you David.

John

Good to hear from you John. Stay strong and pop in when you can.

Yea Bro, when ya can. Health first! I did miss ya posting. Knowing your not feeling so good and not posting worries alotof us. I'm glad you popped in. Do so when you can and feeling up to it. Otherwise, just take it easy.

John can you Please elaborate on your condition .... the reason i ask is what i was thought to be stress .... ex tight neck , shoulders etc...... NO migraines though surprised me .... because of my family , friends , wife , the lord and A MIRACLE WORKER SURGEON .... i was successfully cured and am recovering as a pring .... SO what you NEED TO KNOW is that you have a DOCTOR that understands your condition .... and if you do not ........ I had a neurosurgeon that is MOST LIKELY one of the best in the USA ...........hands down! if i can help PLEASE let me know .... just give me sometime to respond.... hope i can help.......
frank

Depression can and does bring a lot of havic into your life I know this first hand as I have been battling it for months. Mine seems to come and go, seems I feel better for a while then I wake up and can't even get out of bed for days but i"m fighting back hard and so must you, try to keep busy and try to stay around people you love. Depression is something you must go through before you find happiness. You are in my prayers...Larry

Seeing your post this morning sure was a ray of sunshine for me John :sunny:
Keep up the fight:angel3: and I agree jumping in and getting involved with this site and communicating with the many friends you have here will keep your mind on something :read2:
" This will help fight depression off " even if it's just for a moment :thumblef:.
You have a strong will my friend :hello2:
And it helps others here to see you chime in with everything going on in your life, Prayers for you John [-o< even if it's just a few minutes of relief while being here with us.

John can you Please elaborate on your condition .... the reason i ask is what i was thought to be stress .... ex tight neck , shoulders etc...... NO migraines though surprised me .... because of my family , friends , wife , the lord and A MIRACLE WORKER SURGEON .... i was successfully cured and am recovering as a pring .... SO what you NEED TO KNOW is that you have a DOCTOR that understands your condition .... and if you do not ........ I had a neurosurgeon that is MOST LIKELY one of the best in the USA ...........hands down! if i can help PLEASE let me know .... just give me sometime to respond.... hope i can help.......
frank

Thank you for your concern. It all started with back pain, typical sore back that everyone has from time to time. Then headaches, from weak to so bad they would drop me to floor. Then the tingling/pins and needles feeling. Muscle weakness, muscle pain...blood work, tests, you name it... all came back inconclusive. CAT scans, MRI's...inconclusive. EMG showed muscle loss ans deseas so I had a deep muscle biopsy...again...inconclusive. All I know is, I am in pain, I can't function like I should, I can't be a husband to my wife. I go through the motions of everyday life the best I can...but I feel like I am losing the battle most days.

I hope they find out what is wrong with you. Prayers are on the way.

Good hearing from you, John. Stay in touch, bud, and keep us informed. You're in our prayers daily.

Have they done a spinal tap ? Analyzed cerebral fluid ? I'm no Doctor House but I've been through my share of spine problems. Loss of cerebral fluid caused the worst headache I ever had in my life.
Prayers sent for you and your doctors.

Try to hang in there and when ole man depression comes knocking at your door, kick his butt to the curb! I just lost someone to depression and with all your friends that you have here at FABO, don't hesitate to let us know if it gets to be to much at any one given moment. It never hurts to call someone up and just sit and talk to help get your mind off of things for a while. It's little steps at a time to get to the other side of it but when you do, you'll be glad that you asked for help from your friends and your Mopar buds!

Keep the faith!

Great to see your post John! Thanks for the update ... don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything. You have many friends here to lean on.

Good to here from you John. You have been missed around here. Hope all goes well and you get better. Hang in there.

Glad to see you back John! I hope things go better for you, hopefully we can help!!

-
Back