Not open for further replies.

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Contact seller
My ex blew the engine in her 65 Dart and is looking for a good running 225 slant 6 to replace it. We prefer 64 to 71 if possible and as close to Chicago as possible for pick up.

Wichita,kansas i have a nice set-up-- probably not close enough-- but i've heard no before.Lawrence

He pm'd me about mine a while back. I figured I was to far also after checking mapquest.

Is you car a 2 or 4 door? I have a 66dart 225 6cy and auto , trans that we pulled out of my wifes aunt wrecked car, it was on the farm,il plate on it was 1985,,then she bought a barracuda it her dad, keep anter freeze in all of cars in his pasture. Don't know why, i got for spare, but don't need it, i have $400,00 in all of it, even give you a motor cherry picker to load it.. Everything is on engine, even has power sterring unit air breath ect in decatur il 1 217 855-1357, bob right on route 51, very easy to find us

Im in Foristell mo 63348 I'll give you one if you will bring a trunklid from another member and take a trunklid back to him??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back