Good times

-
@Dartswinger70

To be clear, I am trying to be an *** to you. I am trying to illustrate (again) to our good buddy in MO that it can be done. Good luck in your search for the truck.
Since you are good at finding A bodies, here's a challenge for you. 1970 - 1972 dart with a 318, ps,ac, that doesn't need any body or paint work. 1970 -1974 duster, same as the dart, 1971-1973 scamp, same as the other 2. See if you can find at least one like I'm looking for

Challenge not accepted. These I found in MO. Sure, not abodies, but great starts to hot roddin. Good luck in your search.

Step one. Choose search platform ie CL, Facefuck, offerup,..etc etc etc..

Step two. put year into search.

Step three. hit enter.

Dude....Im not doing your job for you. If you cant learn how to use your computer, you wont be able to afford the rod once you get it.

1965 Ford Falcon Delivery - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...
1966 Dodge Polara - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

This one is if you have a bake sale for the extra 8K

1965 Plymouth 440 - 4 speed - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

As you can see I started with 1965.....do the same process for the next 10 YEARS in the search. Widen search to non rust belt areas if you dont like what you see......it is not hard.

GOOD TIMES!!

we only need 2 gallons of milk during that time

how does your boy like the swim team ?
i got a feeling my middle girl would do real well at that

We do a lot of milk, and a lot of eggs, usually half a dozen eggs a day. Which is now what, $4-5 a day, or 100-150 a month.

He loves it, he's on the club team but practices with the middle school and high school teams occasionally. We do practice 5 times a week, 2 hours a day, and then competes at swim meets whenever they come up. He did one two weekends ago, and another next weekend and two weekends after that. The meets add up quick, it's an easy $75 each meet to enter and compete, along with an hour drive each way to the comp and 6-8 hours each day on the weekend spent at the meet. We do as many as he wants, but sometimes say no, we don't want him to burn himself out.

He's been doing it for about a year and a half now and keeps getting faster, so it keeps his interest. He's only a few seconds away from qualifying for regional in a fee months, so he is trying to do that. Once he plateaus that might change, but his coach said he will change his swim workout to build more speed at that point. There are a LOT of little things to do that improve your speed.

I'd let her try it out and see if she likes it. Ours is technically through the local parks and rec program, but everything is ran through the school, the high school coach is our coach too. This program has different levels to enter at, he started with the stroke clinic to try it out and then joined as a beginner and now he's in the advanced program. He did know how to swim before starting, he was swimming at Goldfish on their Swim Force team, but the practices were too expensive ($20 a hour, but only once a week), he would lose any gains he made by taking a week off.

Challenge not accepted. These I found in MO. Sure, not abodies, but great starts to hot roddin. Good luck in your search.

Step one. Choose search platform ie CL, Facefuck, offerup,..etc etc etc..

Step two. put year into search.

Step three. hit enter.

Dude....Im not doing your job for you. If you cant learn how to use your computer, you wont be able to afford the rod once you get it.

1965 Ford Falcon Delivery - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...
1966 Dodge Polara - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

This one is if you have a bake sale for the extra 8K

1965 Plymouth 440 - 4 speed - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...
I'll check out the Plymouth with the 440. I didn't think that you would. A bodies are not as easy to find as everyone thinks

I have a buddy doing a restore on a 72 Dart. He's going 340 4 speed 8 3/4 with frame connectors. Refreshing everything on it, it'll be for sale when he is done, but he's not in any hurry, so maybe the end of the year? It's a clean rust free car, I can keep you in the loop if interested. It's in Michigan though.

I have a buddy doing a restore on a 72 Dart. He's going 340 4 speed 8 3/4 with frame connectors. Refreshing everything on it, it'll be for sale when he is done, but he's not in any hurry, so maybe the end of the year? It's a clean rust free car, I can keep you in the loop if interested. It's in Michigan though.
Please do. Michigan, that's okay

The economy grew by nearly 3% in the forth quarter, while tech jobs have seen some layoffs, un employment is continuing to drop
Not boom times but not the gloom and doom some like to think
Recovery happened & is not actual growth, don't believe everything that's on the news

Dont make assumptions about what I believe or were I obtain factual information either
Okay I apologize, but the factual information isn't factual it is biased and you 100% know it.
Anyways this thread is about good times, not manufactured numbers to mislead the masses lol

Okay I apologize, but the factual information isn't factual it is biased and you 100% know it.
Anyways this thread is about good times, not manufactured numbers to mislead the masses lol
You dont owe me any apologies nor do I want one and I did not "manufacture" any numbers to mislead anyone
Let it go now

Dont make assumptions about what I believe or were I obtain factual information either
I am not picking a side in any of this, (there aren't any green bearings being discussed), but dude, you actively disagree with most people on this site, seemingly regardless of the subject of discussion.

Yet, I see you post the least about where your information, opinions, etc. are coming from. It's all cryptic with you.

You don't get to ride the sled if you're not willing to climb the hill. You kinda force people to make assumptions, because you're not giving us anything other than an opinion. Just an observation.

I am not picking a side in any of this, (there aren't any green bearings being discussed), but dude, you actively disagree with most people on this site, seemingly regardless of the subject of discussion.

Yet, I see you post the least about where your information, opinions, etc. are coming from. It's all cryptic with you.

You don't get to ride the sled if you're not willing to climb the hill. You kinda force people to make assumptions, because you're not giving us anything other than an opinion. Just an observation.
Stick your observations, your dude, your us people, your ride on a sled and any other BS up your ***

There are givers in this world.
They give help, they give laughs, they give their time.
THEN there are takers.
They take offense to everything.
They take the media at their word.
They take your time and waste it.
Which one are you?
Back on topic…. Maybe the OP. Is right. I heard about 2 project cars in a day without even looking. 72 Scamp and a 74 Valiant 4 door. Each were under $1500.
I have my hands full or I would grab them up.

There are givers in this world.
They give help, they give laughs, they give their time.
THEN there are takers.
They take offense to everything.
They take the media at their word.
They take your time and waste it.
Which one are you?
Back on topic…. Maybe the OP. Is right. I heard about 2 project cars in a day without even looking. 72 Scamp and a 74 Valiant 4 door. Each were under $1500.
I have my hands full or I would grab them up.
I'm a giver. I just farted.

-
Back