Goodbye

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I've missed something along the line. It's winter, everyone gets edgy this time of year. It WILL pass.
i must have missed it too. must be some behind the scenes BS going on. im sure it will pass. spring is on its way.

Well- screw it - I'm gone too.....to go eat brunch.

like others said, don't know what's up lately with people. Some of it is sand poisoning and other I guess is being stir crazy. We really should try to have localized "meeting" to get out with members, have some drinks. laugh and "unwhine"

I ain't leavin either. I just sit back in the shadows alot now but I still follow the engine stuff that pertains to my possible build. Not so much drama there.

Bye.

Never understand why members announce they need a break or are leaving.......just go.

Cabin fever is at it's worst here on the site......

Now you're just trying to tick off those of us who's rides are in hybernation.:protest:
lol, it has been so cold here and i havent started it in a couple months. its supposed to be 57 here today so, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ! RUMMM, RUMMM lmao

At least you guys can walk outside take a deep breathe of fresh air and touch your cars. I walk outside hear the drone of a generator and smell ****. Be happy.

This thread is great.... Although I think it needs to be moved to jokes/funny stuff.

its so they can see all the people saying; "Don't go. Please don't go. the forum won't go on without you."

I vote for anyone that starts one of these gets banned....unless of course we could just delete them from the database...

Back in here at 1:20pm,if someone gets out for good can I have the remaining time on there gold membership?

All I got to say is don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Fighting on the internet is stupid. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back