Not open for further replies.

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all. I'm posting this for a friend who's husband passed away early this year. She finally decided to sell his favorite toy: his gorgeous '37 Plymouth P4 Slantback streetrod. This all-steel baby is a many-time award winner and is all-Mopar with a balanced and blueprinted 383 - the engine was professionally rebuilt about one year ago and couldn't have more than just a few hundred miles since. It was built to be a driver and they drove it from SoCal to the past several Mopars At The Strip events in Las Vegas where it grabbed an award. It also trophied at the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona a couple of years ago.
It's always had the absolute best of professional care and is 100% ready to go wherever you may want to drive it.
In all honesty, she has it scheduled to go on the auction block in the Mecum auction in Anaheim, CA, on November 22. Here's a link to the Mecum auction site: http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=AN1113-171553&entryRow=98

Here's a few pics:

View attachment 1937-Plymouth-P4-Deluxe.jpg

View attachment AN1113-171553_2.jpg

View attachment AN1113-171553_3.jpg

View attachment AN1113-171553_8.jpg

View attachment AN1113-171553_4.jpg

View attachment AN1113-171553_5.jpg

View attachment AN1113-171553_7.jpg

View attachment AN1113-171553_6.jpg

I believe the reserve is set at $65,000 at the Mecum auction. It's been professionally appraised at over $85,000.

Don't even think about trying to lowball her on the price. She knows what it's worth. The only reason she's selling it is because she also has her '33 Ford roadster that she prefers driving.

Believe me, if I had the money available I'd buy this gem in a heartbeat!
I'd much prefer to see this beautiful Mopar go to an enthusiast here in the USA rather than possibly being sold and shipped offshore.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with her. The car is located in Diamond Bar, CA.

[Mods - this is the first "For Sale" ad I've posted on FABO so please let me know if I've broken any of the rules or need to change anything in the ad. Thanks FABO!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back