Got a new Ram R/T

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Well it isn't really new, but it's new to me. 2011 Ram R/T. I've been wanting to step up to a Ram for quite a while but just can't choke down the payments of a new one so for quite a while I've been looking diligently and found this Ram R/T for nearly $3000 less than what comparable standard Ram's sell for at a dealer. This is the first used R/T model I've ran across so I don't know what a dealer would ask for one but I'd bet it's a lot more. Now my only problem is keeping the wife out of it so I can drive it, lol.... Here's a picture

2011 Ram RT.jpg

Well it isn't really new, but it's new to me. 2011 Ram R/T. I've been wanting to step up to a Ram for quite a while but just can't choke down the payments of a new one so for quite a while I've been looking diligently and found this Ram R/T for nearly $3000 less than what comparable standard Ram's sell for at a dealer. This is the first used R/T model I've ran across so I don't know what a dealer would ask for one but I'd bet it's a lot more. Now my only problem is keeping the wife out of it so I can drive it, lol.... Here's a picture

View attachment 1715016087
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want one !

Yes a very nizze nice color :thumbsup: and let me say congratulations, memikie like :thumbsup:

I like the 2011 better than the newer models. Mines 10 years older than that one but still happy with it

Congrats Tracy. U will love that ride. They r great trucks. Kim
a neighbor has a small pool company. he just blew up his ram, 5.7 hemi w/ just a tad over 300,000 miles on it. was a tow vehicle for his bobcat.

Very nice! Was it hard to find a 2wd?
There impossible to find here.
Yes. Very hard. To tell you the truth I had given up on finding a 2wd. Was really looking for something more mundane then this popped up for a fantastic price. Never thought I'd be able to afford an R/T

Comgrats Tracy that is absolutely gorgeous! More specs on it please.
Well it's nearly loaded with options including bucket seats and a center console and shifter and an Infinity sirius touch screen sound system. Bucket seats have leather bolsters and the dr side is 8 way power with lumbar adjustment (my back already loves that). The previous owner installed a drop in K&N filter, a BBK 88 MM throttle body, tuned it with a Diablo Sport tuner and put a Flowmaster 40 in it. Sounds real nice too. Oh yeah it has 22" wheels and he just installed new Nitto tires.

I installed a Tonneau cover today. The kind that folds up and you can take it off real easy.

Well it's nearly loaded with options including bucket seats and a center console and shifter and an Infinity sirius touch screen sound system. Bucket seats have leather bolsters and the dr side is 8 way power with lumbar adjustment (my back already loves that). The previous owner installed a drop in K&N filter, a BBK 88 MM throttle body, tuned it with a Diablo Sport tuner and put a Flowmaster 40 in it. Sounds real nice too. Oh yeah it has 22" wheels and he just installed new Nitto tires.

I installed a Tonneau cover today. The kind that folds up and you can take it off real easy.
======================
nice truck ! I have one of those covers on my truck, works pretty well. If dodge would put more h.p. in the smaller p/u`s , I think there would be a bigger market for the standard cab short bed. I`d like to have one w/ 6.4 in it .

I wish they make the Dakota again with a HEMI. NOT a 4.7.

-
Back