got an email saying I have a Private Message, after logon, account says I have "0" messages..help

-

shawnus68

Reaction score
I sent a question to a member regarding a bulge hood for a 68 Dart GT and I was waiting for a response. Seems I got one on April 20, but have been unable to retrieve it. Also says I have no message history at all and I can't find his listing.

Any ideas on how to see any of them (new or old messages?)

Thanks for the help
-Shawn

New messages are under "conversations". You can also check your inbox, located just to the right of your username on the right upper part of the screen.

The old messages are gone, you won't find that one again.

New messages are under "conversations". You can also check your inbox, located just to the right of your username on the right upper part of the screen.

The old messages are gone, you won't find that one again.

What he said.

I sent a question to a member regarding a bulge hood for a 68 Dart GT and I was waiting for a response. Seems I got one on April 20, but have been unable to retrieve it. Also says I have no message history at all and I can't find his listing.

Any ideas on how to see any of them (new or old messages?)

Thanks for the help
-Shawn

What he said.

I'm having issues with the PMs as well, I can see them, but when i click on them, I get redirected to the FABO home page. I can't reply to them or even open them, these were pms sent to me yesterday, after the update

I'm having issues with the PMs as well, I can see them, but when i click on them, I get redirected to the FABO home page. I can't reply to them or even open them, these were pms sent to me yesterday, after the update

um, clear your cookies --- see if that helps.

try a different browser. To my knowledge, this is only happening to you.
I think I fixed it. Ended up clearing my cache and browsing history and it let me send a pm finally

Joey-
I know you have a lot of things on your plate at the moment and I understand you gave everyone notice that we would lose our PMs but the week heads up was not enough time for me ( and I am guessing many others) to get them all backed up. Anyway that down the road that they can be restored? I have sales transactions that have gone sideways. I had 4 years worth of PMs that I referrenced on a regular basis. Work hit me hard that week and I was only able to down load the first page ( of 9).
Thanks

-
Back