-
Status
Not open for further replies.

karlkafer08

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1976 plymouth valiant 4dr...with slant six and a A904. Runs and drives good, new tires...a/c works but has leak in condensor. Solid floors, trunk and rockers but has rotten rear quarters. The turn signal switch has fried and thus the only lights that work are the head lights and the tail lights. The rear end is noisy but still goes and goes. The car makes a good driver or a excellent running parts car to keep a better car alive. Changes at home forces sale. Asking 700.00 or obo...

SANY0554.JPG

SANY0555.JPG

SANY0552.JPG

SANY0553.JPG

I would love to have your car if only you were closer! My 76 4dr has served me well for years... great family car and daily Summer driver.

700 is an awsome price too if its in as good shape as she looks. 4drs are getting to be few and far between especially 73+ as they normally become spindle & frame donors.

I would love to have your car if only you were closer! My 76 4dr has served me well for years... great family car and daily Summer driver.

700 is an awsome price too if its in as good shape as she looks. 4drs are getting to be few and far between especially 73+ as they normally become spindle & frame donors.
It prob is worth 700.00,but everybody is broke as crap right now.If i had the cash,id buy it as a backup commuter car for work.

That would be a nice upgrade from my 73 Valiant driver.

I would buy that in a heart beat if you were closer, great deal 8)

Ya these cars don't get much respect. I hear things all the time like "Why do you drive that" and "that car would make a great parts car for my Duster"....but here's the thing with me. I love the rock solid reliability of a slant six, the four doors come in handy with passengers, and since I work for a major auto parts retailer...just about all the mechanical parts I would need are on my shelves.
I am in Hickory NC..I don't wanna sell it...but I have two trucks and a never ending 1968 Bridgestone motorcycle project that is trying my wifes patience ! In order to keep the peace something has to go and put some money back in my pocket to make the woman happy!:-D....Now one of my trucks has been in my family since new (not gettin rid of that)..the other is being restored and turned into a lowrider for my son...and the bike...well you just never see one of those and I would kick myself in the *** for years if I dumped it !! LOL So...my lovely but crusty Valiant has to find a new home....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back