GPS Speedometer

-

RPMagoo

Just An Old Motorhead
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Small / Rectangular GPS Speedometer from Amazon, It plugs into a cigarette lighter, or can be wired direct to a 12 volt DC source. I attached it, with Velcro, to a bracket, that I made, and attached it to the steering column. I compared the speed to My Garmin GPS, and it read the same, at various speeds. It cost $39.xx, and it's a slick little item. .
GPS - Speedometer --.JPG

Last edited:
I recently purchased a Small / Rectangular GPS Speedometer from Amazon, It plugs into a cigarette lighter, or can be wired direct to a 12 volt DC source. I attached it to a bracket, that I made, with Velcro, and attached it to the steering column. I compared the speed to My Garmin GPS, and it read the same, at various speeds. It cost $39.xx, and it's a slick little item. ++++.

how about a pic ! interesting.

I got tired of fixing my speedo cable all the time. So I bought a GPS speedometer off eBay . I redid the dash with aftermarket guages . GPS works great and yes I have had it over 70 MPH

I recently purchased a Small / Rectangular GPS Speedometer from Amazon, It plugs into a cigarette lighter, or can be wired direct to a 12 volt DC source. I attached it, with Velcro, to a bracket, that I made, and attached it to the steering column. I compared the speed to My Garmin GPS, and it read the same, at various speeds. It cost $39.xx, and it's a slick little item. . View attachment 1715447801
thanks Mr. Magoo , I've been looking for a good GPS speedo . Question : does it have an antenna ? How do you not use HUD ? I don't like HUD . thanks , Tom

thanks Mr. Magoo , I've been looking for a good GPS speedo . Question : does it have an antenna ? How do you not use HUD ? I don't like HUD . thanks , Tom
Mine has a sending unit. I placed it on the dash. As long as it can see sky your good.

-- thanks Mr. Magoo , I've been looking for a good GPS speedo . Question : does it have an antenna ? How do you not use HUD ? I don't like HUD . thanks , Tom --
-- There is no antenna. --- For the HUD, it has a reflector that comes with it - just, don't use the reflector, The unit has a very clear digital readout, indicating the MPH.

-
Back