Grand Rapids, MI

-
Due east 2 hrs in Monroe. Quit sending me your snow! lol

Nice Valiant !!! Its going to be a long winter before we can hit the streets....

Take Care..

G

Thank you. Unfortunately it looks like its going to be a long winter. Oh well, more time to work on our cars I guess. You take care also!

what kind of help you looking for body work, mechanical, parts needed. Also what are you working on.

what kind of help you looking for body work, mechanical, parts needed. Also what are you working on.
I'm going to replace the floor pan, ready to order parts. 1971 Scamp. Full pan. Where should I order from?

I'm looking for help with body work. I'd like someone to replace the rear quarter panels on my 1971 Scamp.

I am from Pierson, I have a few 340 A bodies, 2 70 Dusters a 70 swinger and two 71 dusters, I have a restoration shop just north of Cedar Springs.

Down in Battle Creek. Bought mine in Indiana this summer. Got it running, driving, and NOT leaking. This year is a thorough tune up and full suspension touch up.

-
Back