Grandson of seed truck!...

General Discussion

1. j par

j par Well-hung Member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    He said it was a 318 car.. it look pretty nice but what the heck am I going to do with that! And even more so where would I put it? And why would I have that on top of everything else..
    One good thing about this not selling yet is I've been driving it absolutely every chance I get. Took my wife out to Valentine's dinner and she really liked how comfortable and quiet was.. It actually drives better on the freeway then her Durango or my ram truck. two little fingers holding the wheel from the bottom on the freeway no problem..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • j par

j par Well-hung Member

Local Time:
      10:53 PM
      I wish this was the one that I drove to Colorado LOL... But my son does like the four-wheel drive.. when I was there last summer I made a big fuss about keeping a ballast resistor in the glove box and actually brought him one. Last week it wouldn't start in the morning and he thought it was the fuel pump... Then he text me when he was at work and said what's that white thing on the fender wall??. I said the ballast resistor? He said yes. I said don't you have a spare one in the glove box? He said I'll check when I get home. My next text later that afternoon when he got home was damn it!... I plug that thing in and it fired right up.. lol..

• Like Like x 1
      • 318willrun

318willrun Roadkill '80 D150

Local Time:
        12:53 AM
        Yes! It is amazing when just loafing down the road how easy these steer and drive - or any older car for that matter vs todays "stiff power steering". And the softer suspension gives an amazing ride. Sure, cutting a 90* at 40 mph todays strut suspension wins, but how often do we do that??
        :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
        1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
          By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.