Grave yard carz

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
How do like this season's show? So far I'm disappointed. I miss David Rea showing more how too segments. Just not learning anything this year. Too much Mark I guess. Cousin Dougie seems to be lost.
Always looked forward to the show before.

I still like it, Mark does crack me up, but I really miss Dave. I can understand having cousin Dougie around and Royal also, reminds me of working on my mopars with my cousins and buds.

I've recorded it, but haven't watched any of this year's episodes yet. I have to be in the right mood to handle Mark's antics. Sorry to hear Dave hasn't been on there. I much prefer the segments of Dave showing how things go together, or Will painting the cars, than Mark trying to be funny all the time or trying to impress everyone with his knowledge base. I get it,... He knows what the factory options were! How about getting a car done in less than 6 years!

Nice that they are all Mopar, but I get tired of the same old snippets of B-Body and E-Body restorations. I understand that those are some of the only models that can justify the expense of the restorations they do, but personally,... I get tired of seeing the same things all the time, only in different colors.

Don't get me wrong,... I LOVE watching our old cars getting redone, hence why I hang out on here and FBBO. It's just that it's always the same thing shown on that show. Metal work magically gets done off camera, Will primes and paints it, and then they "might" show the drivetrain being installed. It would be nice to see more of the actual build process, as we all know there is MUCH more to it than they typically show.

You have to remember he is the only one doing Mopars. All the other resto shops are doing some Chevy car or truck and occasionally a stang. so be thankful we get some Mopar exposure.

I'll tune in on occasion just to see what color Mark's hair will be that week.

How do like this season's show? So far I'm disappointed. I miss David Rea showing more how too segments. Just not learning anything this year. Too much Mark I guess. Cousin Dougie seems to be lost.
Always looked forward to the show before.
To much Mark, not enough hands on.

Last edited:
Frankly, i love the show.
If i were to criticise, there is a little too much of Mark's antics and even though i think he's funny, get on with the car ****!

Stopped watching the show:
1) tired of Michael Scott copy cat crap.
2) tired of tons of facts coming out like verbal diarrhea - I like facts but please stop acting like he is a walking Mopar knowledge book but can’t remember where his coffee mug is.
3)tired of his daughter being treated like a 5 year old. She’s a smart woman not a child.

I can keep going. I love the MoPars and glad to see the exposure and the tutorial but the main character needs to go. And no I am not Jelous. Just my opinion.
Off my soap box

2) tired of tons of facts coming out like verbal diarrhea - I like facts but please stop acting like he is a walking Mopar knowledge book but can’t remember where his coffee mug is.
3)tired of his daughter being treated like a 5 year old. She’s a smart woman not a child.

I can keep going. I love the MoPars and glad to see the exposure and the tutorial but the main character needs to go. And no I am not Jelous. Just my opinion.
Off my soap box
Mark is boring, how many b bodies can we stay interested in, with some diff. engine trans combos, their all the same .
Pretty much have quit watching it, altho I do check once in a while to see if anything is being done diff.

Off my soap box

Yup I quit watching a year ago.Mark makes me want to throw a brick through the TV.

Did they ever restore that 71 demon that was supposed to be done on the show?

Hard to tell since it takes them 4-6 years to finish a car, so we rarely actually see the progress of a specific car. Though it was nice to see something other than a GTX, Charger, Cuda, or Challenger! The only other time I can think of is their take on the "Little Red Wagon", but it seems all we got to see on that is them media blasting it and pickling it.

Mark is boring, how many b bodies can we stay interested in, with some diff. engine trans combos, their all the same .
Pretty much have quit watching it, altho I do check once in a while to see if anything is being done diff.
They've spent a lot of time on A Bodies this year. Almost one whole show talking about 69 Barracuda quarters. I love the show. I'd love to meet Mark in person. He cracks me up.

It was a factory 340 4 speed car that was converted to a 6 pack by Mr Norm.
I saw it still on a rotisserie in the background in this years first season, its like the A 100 truck they started, it doesn't get mentioned anymore.

Was down there a few months ago picking up some T-shirts. Peeked in the assembly room and yes the Demon is there. Plum Crazy IIRC. They do shop tours but only in the summer time. Yes to bad about Dave leaving, have talked to all of them and they are genuine nice folks. Mark is a goofball for sure not an act. Might have to take a drive to see Daves place, not to far.

I think their "painter" is a d bag. Poor technique and acts like he knows what he's doing but his finishes look like ***. I watch because I love mopar!

That show is best viewed with the volume muted. To Bad Dave left. His segments were the ones I looked forward to seeing. He was the only one on the show who acted as a professional. I hope he does well in his new shop.

-
Back