Great Media Coverage & More Pics: Mopars In May At CSDR

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got a totally unexpected phone call at work last Tuesday from StreetLegalTV.com wanting some more information on our "Mopars In May At CSDR" charity-benefit car show held on May 19 at California School for the Deaf in Riverside. I wasn't even aware they were going to be at our show.
Here's a link to their online story and pics: http://www.streetlegaltv.com/featur...lifornia-school-for-the-deaf-in-riverside-ca/

Check it out! Media coverage like this can only be positive for our hobby.
Click on the thumbnail pics for full-size versions of the complete photo.

PM me if you would like to get one of our show shirts. We need a minimum of 12 total to do a reprint. Sizes Small to XL are $15, 2XL & 3XL are $18.

View attachment 2013MoparsInMayAtCSDRShirt.jpg

Great shows deserve great coverage!!! :-D Congrats to you and Inland Mopars for a job very well done Ken. It's an honor and a privilege to have been involved yet again. Just wait til I show off the Appreciation Plaque!

PM sent on the show T-shirts Ken.

Oh Ken, don't forget I'm good for two more t-shirts, one in an XL for the big guy and another one (any size) to get framed for the shop. I replied in one of the other Mopars in May threads but want to make sure you count me. :-D

-
Back