Great show, crappy weather

-

66dartman

Reaction score
Oh well, some nice rides turned out for the show at Gunther Toodies even though the weather was wet. Nice car Rooseduster! Turned out that I knew Dave Haley who owns that bad burnt orange '70 swinger. Thanks for the heads up! My car will be there next year.

66dartman said:
Oh well, some nice rides turned out for the show at Gunther Toodies even though the weather was wet. Nice car Roosduster! Turned out that I knew Dave Haley who owns that bad burnt orange '70 swinger. Thanks for the heads up! My car will be there next year.

Yea it is to bad the weather had to be wet in the morning as last year when I was just looking and didnt take my car it was packed. I was disappointed at the lack of B Bodies and found it strange there was only one Cuda there. That was a amazing 70 Swinger, you are welcome for the heads up, I look forward to seeing your car there next year. So how many times did you get bugged about joining the club?...lol

I checked out the show too. In the morning I was thinking that it might get cancelled, but was glad to see that it didn't. I was hoping to see a few more A-bodies, I like the gold '68, and both of the Darts looked really good. The car that impressed me the most was that '67 GTX, the silver one with the black vinyl top, that was truly amazing.

I took some pictures of the A-body stuff and was hanging around over there hoping to talk to someone but nobody was really around. I didn't know that was your Duster Roosduster until I got home and looked at your garage here on the site. The Demon was really nice also. I want to thank you for posting the show here because I never would have heard about it otherwise.

thanks!!

:afro:

Is this show put on yearly and where? I live in the middle of Kansas and am interested in attending. Thanks Jeff

jefflock said:
Is this show put on yearly and where? I live in the middle of Kansas and am interested in attending. Thanks Jeff

Yes it is put on yearly and it is held in Arvada, Colorado at a resturant called Gunther Toody's. Not sure if it will be held there next year as last year almost wasnt enough space but since this one was smaller due to weather who knows but I will keep you posted on where it will be next year.

BigRichieO said:
I checked out the show too. In the morning I was thinking that it might get cancelled, but was glad to see that it didn't. I was hoping to see a few more A-bodies, I like the gold '68, and both of the Darts looked really good. The car that impressed me the most was that '67 GTX, the silver one with the black vinyl top, that was truly amazing.

I took some pictures of the A-body stuff and was hanging around over there hoping to talk to someone but nobody was really around. I didn't know that was your Duster Roosduster until I got home and looked at your garage here on the site. The Demon was really nice also. I want to thank you for posting the show here because I never would have heard about it otherwise.

thanks!!

:afro:

I was worried about the show also with the weather in the morning but glad it got nicer as the day went on. WhatI found interesting is this year we had less cars overall but we had more A-Bodies, last year I think they had 6 total and this year we had 12. Maybe you can put your Dart in the show next year so there will be more A-Bodies. Your welcome for posting the show, I am glad you came and checked it out and hopefully will next year as well.

Seth

Also if any of you want to join the club or just check out a meeting we meet at the Light & Life Community Church on 220 S. Yarrow in Lakewood. We meet the first Friday of every month at 7pm.

-
Back