GREAT to meet RUMBLEFISH 360!

-

dstrtime

Reaction score
Had the opportunity to meet Rob yesterday when he visited us here in North FL to pick up a '73 Duster fender.

Great guy and I am looking forward to pestering him as we move forward with A body projects.

Thanks to FABO for establishing such a great site that allows us to interact with so many wonderful like-minded folks!

MOPAR to ya'll!!

Had the opportunity to meet Rob yesterday when he visited us here in North FL to pick up a '73 Duster fender.

Great guy and I am looking forward to pestering him as we move forward with A body projects.

Thanks to FABO for establishing such a great site that allows us to interact with so many wonderful like-minded folks!

MOPAR to ya'll!!
I have watched a few of his videos. He looks like he writes and talks. Lol

I met him when he lived up here. Hung out a time or 2 at his place, checked some of his infamous projects. Took him for a ride after the new engine. GREAT guy , wifes a sweetheart with a nice car. I wish him the best down there.

I met him when he lived up here. Hung out a time or 2 at his place, checked some of his infamous projects. Took him for a ride after the new engine. GREAT guy , wifes a sweetheart with a nice car. I wish him the best down there.
Thanks my friend. We are doing great!
That Cuda of yours is a beauty on the outside with a beast under the hood. When you had it up for sale, it was worth every dime in the asking.

I have watched a few of his videos. He looks like he writes and talks. Lol
It’s true, I’m a half step above a caveman with erratic thoughts. They come jumbling out of my mouth on a brand new tongue. I’m still breaking in. My wife’s laughs and agree with you.
LMAO!

Actually, your kind of lucky not to see me trip and fall.

MOPAR to ya'll!!
I JUST noticed this!
A Pleasure meeting you and your wife.
Looking forward to that car under the tarp!

He ain't half bad. When he's sleepin. LOL
Hush now! You’ll let the cat outta da bag!

Last edited:
Thanks my friend. We are doing great!
That Cuda of yours is a beauty on the outside with a beast under the hood. When you had it up for sale, it was worth every dime in the asking.
It's all good, stay warm and moist down there.

-
Back