Great way to watch NHRA on your TV

-

seabee

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to share a way to watch the races since there has been a lot of complaints to NHRA about ESPN's coverage (or lack of). Set your DVR to record NHRA and you will most likely end up with little league baseball or water polo. A few years ago my wife won an Xbox 360 at an Xmas party raffle. It collected dust until this year when I cancelled our cable and started watching movies through Netflix and TV on demand through Zune.

ESPN3 on XBOX Live is awesome for watching NHRA and Amercian Le Mans (They have NASCAR too but meh). You can add the sports you want to watch and it will show a countdown to their live events. If you miss the live events, they are archived under your favorites section for later viewing. I can watch the entire NHRA series right now. And since it plays everything on demand there is no getting bumped for other sports.

You can find xbox 360's used for about $50 (or in your kid's or grand kid's rooms for free). Xbox Live is $4 a month. And the ESPN3 is free.

i just plug a HDMI cable into my laptop...other end is in 55 inch HDTV........

i just plug a HDMI cable into my laptop...other end is in 55 inch HDTV........

I've tried to watch it a couple of times in the garage on my laptop but it didn't work well on mine. My Laptop is 6 years old with no HDMI though.

-
Back