[FOR SALE] Greatest 1967 short box Dodge I looked at!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Contact seller
Bringing it here, Zero !! I mean zero rust and drove great, I showed them the adapter between the 225/6 and the automatic transmission :shock: The starter is located lower then the proper place..
I want this but I am spread thin!! this just showed up this morning.
Drives great, just some carb tunning and it wanted to run hot on me.
I opened the radiator cap and it was not running as hot as the gage showed, rusted looking water inside.
This truck has been setting and it has a dual pod brake M.C. 8 3/4 rear end
It drove darn good and shifted perfect, I looked under the mat and all I found was an ant's nest, Wow!! What a great truck, perfect original trim everywhere on dent below the tail gate where the ball would go, perfect tail gate !!
Here it is folks, possibly the best of the best deal/investment around :happy2:
He want's $3.200, I talked him down to 2.900. I hope someone picks this up before it is gone.

http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/cto/3972495466.html

Attachments

• 00a0a_jjpRgg20zOo_600x450.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 855
  • 00T0T_lRr2NCWsYiR_600x450.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 834
Now that is cool!!!! :glasses7:

Agreed I drove this truck, easy driver :hello2:
Tires are gone, but all stock everywhere, I think the tail gate is good for a fast $400.00. Dang! I wish I had my camera, I told the young (rich) (in my eyes) to post some good pictures and a money man will put it on the back burner.
It is all there. short Box D 100 225/6 auto. I love it :cheers:

Looks like a sweetheart!
She has stolen my hart, look at the soft passenger side pad, Brakes was there and driving supurb to perfect for me.

Man that would make for one sweet ride! Wish I had the cash to make it mine.
I wish I did to, this great old 67 is in non metal repair, and it drive dang goo, it has just been setting, the youg man want's the cash to go to his cool 69 cornet .

Bring this to the top for some folks here. :shock:

I am 6 months from this! Want a d100 to build for my brother...wish I had never looked! Awesome

I am on the same boat, wish I could commit to it right now. The bed is flawless as is the tail gate and cab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been hard to sleep at night..

To the top for other members to see this under 3g investment.. Yes it drove great... and complete..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back