Green House

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
One of my friends is gonna help me with a green house.I can't climb a ladder anymore cause of Neuropathy.I don't know where my feet is at and lose my place .Any how He has pipe and he told me to get some C purlins so I got 10 3 inch 20ft long for the roof.Ill post up more later I paid 311.00 with tax.Hopefully that was a decent price.

20220912_154926.jpg

That's gonna be a serious greenhouse! I'd love to see the finished product - I am absolutely a black thumb, but my fiancee and her mom grow some amazing stuff. I've considered building them a (much smaller) greenhouse a few times.

One of my friends is gonna help me with a green house.I can't climb a ladder anymore cause of Neuropathy.I don't know where my feet is at and lose my place .Any how He has pipe and he told me to get some C purlins so I got 10 3 inch 20ft long for the roof.Ill post up more later I paid 311.00 with tax.Hopefully that was a decent price.

View attachment 1715984776
Build it right and cars can fit in there :)

You can grow some things in there that are a lot more profitable then tomatoes
I'm gonna have to cause the cost of this gs are going up.jist 10 min ago I got the last of 2.91 gas right after I hung the pump up itbhit 3.29

I'm gonna have to cause the cost of this gs are going up.jist 10 min ago I got the last of 2.91 gas right after I hung the pump up itbhit 3.29
If it makes you feel any better, 3.59 is the least high I have seen it in months

Well what’s 2.88 we’re 1.96 a liter times that by 4.5 that’s what we’re paying for 87 octane 91 was 208.9 so quit complaining!
I cant say what I really want to or get the boot but I've lived and visited other countries and live in the us

Last edited:
I made one out of a customized Costco car port. Used 6 mill plastic. Worked good until the cub bears had a hay day with it.

I cant climb so my friend Brian dropped off his Equipment to help build up what my wife had started.Notice we have some oilfield pipe and I got some c purlins.Got wood and windows also.The warden has to pick out a door!

20220919_082014.jpg
20220919_081957.jpg

Grew up in a green house, grandparents ran a commercial one, we had about every type.
A glass one, which grandma started her plants in, still standing today.
A huge fiberglass one, I guess it was around 80 x 200 which she raised the plants and sold them out of.
And several clear plastic covered ones which were a pain to set up and take down every year.

I still love plants after years of working there, I carried plants at 3 years old.
My wife has a green thumb also, there is all kinds of crazy stuff raised around here.
Me anymore I just like tilling up some ground and planting low maintenance wild flowers.

Unvented LPG burner. Makes heat, CO2 and lots of water vapor......................

-
Back