Greetings from Germany

-

mean318

Reaction score
Hello everyone I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Cory and I am from Germany I grew up in So. CA and I joined the army in 1997 and was stationed in Schweinfurt Germany for 8 years did 1 tour in Kosovo and 1 tour in Iraq which was enough so I got out last year and I decided to stay in Germanyto stay with my wife who is German.
I brought my car over here in 2003 because I missed it so badly! Let me tell you the Germans love this car! I have raced it twice in the last two years and I have driven on the autobahn almost daily during the summer months.
It is now time for me to restore the car again and make it better and faster I have posted a couple of pictures in the Vb garage and a full description. I hope to get to know some of you people and gain and give any info that is needed.

Cory

Cory, welcome and hello. Looking foward to some more close up shots of the car.
Tell us more about the car and your new home.

Welcome Cory

pic4.JPG

this is badly old but I love to say "Hello"... see you next on "your" meeting this summer! Looking forward to meet you in person not just virtually.

Michael

Welcome to the site Mean318. :cheers:
Thank you for your service.

Hey Bushi340,
Longarm here, longtime no hear.
Good to see your still around.
How's the car coming?

welcome i am german my self all tho never been to germany,,wouldnt know what to do or where to go,,,,,any hot rods in germany??

Wow this is an old post, 7/06, wounder if mean318 is sill around.

Anyway Hello to all you guy's in kraut land, I am 1/2 german myself and spent 81 - late 83 in Ansbauk outside Nurenburg, the good old days, man I had a blast over there. Sure would like to go back for a visit. Hope all is well, take care.

We have some Rods here. My Cousin has had 2, the Yellow one and the Red one, but they are sold now.
I Guy from our Moparcrew have 1, the Blue!

Hello from "KrautLand"!

mean318 is still around, at the moment he´s spending some time to repair the "leaky" roof of the dart...maybe on the road again this summer?

greets Michael

-
Back