-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparraceman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Contact seller
does anyone have any Gremlin parts cars ? i no nothing about them, might be getting a 1974 gremlin, would need both head lights and everything that holds them in place son had one when younger wants to get another one to fool with ,this is old race car the distributor is in the front what motor could this be ? hp ? if i do get it will probably have a list of parts i need thanks for any help

if its a v8 and factory engine , probably a 304ci, they had them in the gremlin x,,also javelin and a few pacers had the same engine, i know where 3 or 4 is, in a junkyard that i pull mopar parts, will have to be after end of sept b4 i go, its grew up around a lot of the cars, between the copperheads and rattle snakes, i wait until its about 50 degree or below ,so the snakes and wasp have settled for winter. will get the vin numbers and check to see if its a rust bucket....the guy i buy from is reasonable on parts

I have a 67 Rambler American with a 343 that is a race car. Everyone likes it because it's different and that was part of the reason I bought it. AMC parts are easy to find you just need to spend a little looking. Also if you are going to make any real power there are several things that need to be done to the oiling system but once they are done the engine are real strong and can make great torque. All V8 AMC engine have the distributor in the front, if you look on the side of the block the engine size is cast in it on all the one I have worked on. Have Fun

Last edited:
I had a gremlin Levi edition in the early 80's. We shoe horned a caddy 500 into it. Was a fun ride for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back