GT Suspension

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
I stayed out from home trucking for 7 weeks to be able to buy Carl's kit.I bought the street version with will wood brakes!.I'll be selling my old stuff.As soon I I get the kit I'll post pics!.

Here is 2 of the old stuff.73 brakes upper a arms and k frame .The gearbox will be there also but is wore out!Shocks also they are working 90/10
DSC00023_zps9e029045.jpg
DSC00038_zps908b6fab.jpg
DSC00038_zps908b6fab.jpg

I stayed out from home trucking for 7 weeks to be able to buy Carl's kit.I bought the street version with will wood brakes!.I'll be selling my old stuff.As soon I I get the kit I'll post pics!.

Here is 2 of the old stuff.73 brakes upper a arms and k frame .The gearbox will be there also but is wore out!Shocks also they are working 90/10View attachment 1714973649 View attachment 1714973650 View attachment 1714973650
nice! welcome to the club, its money well earned and well spent. Can't wait to see the install.

So, what does this kit do for your cars? Thanks!
its an aftermarket suspension upgrade. Coil Overs vs torsion bars, lighter, improved geometry for improved handling, stronger etc.

Well I have a buyer for my old Front end and engine.I'm sure it's a a done deal.I told him to make sure I'll bring the car by his shop so he can drive the car to just to ease everything.I don't want to sell something and it s not what they think.I don't want any problems!I was just brought up that way!

Just a couple more weeks and I'll be starting on my car.I'm working .Trying to find time c for it

Those statements are all just an opinion
Not all. The lighter can definitely be proven and proper geometry, depending on the purpose of the car can also be quantified.

That said, there's tons of different suspension theories and ways to go about it. What works me may not work for the next guy. Honestly If I'd have the money, I'd built 2 identical cars, one torsion, one with this kit, get some true numbers for comparison

You have to be out of your tree if you think a torsion bar car with a mopar steering box is better than a rack and pinon with coil overs ?????

You have to be out of your tree if you think a torsion bar car with a mopar steering box is better than a rack and pinon with coil overs ?????
NO, not at all, I raced for many years competitively, with both mopar and gm products, and I can tell you that the fastest mopars out there, are on torsion bars/leaf springs. Do a little research. These conversion front ends developed because of clearance issues, none of them have ever been marketed to improve cornering ability, because they dont.

-
Back