GTS CONVERTIBLE RESTO

-

AARFJ6

Reaction score
Here are a couple of pictures. Will post more,
# MATCHING 340 4 SPD.
GTS RESTO.JPG

So much perfection.

Seems like a lot of GTS cars are popping up lately, where do I find on?

Seems like a lot of GTS cars are popping up lately, where do I find on?
At the bank... JK! they turn up every so often. Numbers /date matching more than non GTS, 383 I suspect more.

Or you build a tribute car.

OP very nice resto.

At least I saw your car before you bought it and it didn't end up like mine, owned it since 1995 and still looks like this... At least it is one of 58 just like mine.

My 69 GTS convertible.jpg

At the bank... JK! they turn up every so often. Numbers /date matching more than non GTS, 383 I suspect more.

Or you build a tribute car.

OP very nice resto.

Definitely at the bank.

I was more so saying I feel like a lot of gts builds have been popping up lately. Tributes are cool, I guess that's what my car is? Kind of... also if it wasnt a purple/blue color :)

Had this several years. Drove it a lot, just decided to make it look better.

Ruby, on hwy 9 120 miles west of Myrtle Beach. On the way to Chandler.

Last edited:
Nice job! Like the color!

Some people like the color, it is gold on gold. Not my favorite but that's how it came from the factory.

We've got a 69 GT conv that is Gold/Gold with a black top originally. It's a 273 car, and the wife wants it B5 with white top and interior. If it was a GTS, I might risk arguing.....lol.

Yep, it should be a fun car! I'm going to build the numbers matching 273, and put it back dressed up like a 69 340. Will do the same thing to the numbers matching 904, but maybe add the low first gear set to it. She wants a white tail stripe also. I'm half tempted to put a Swinger stripe on it instead of a GTS stripe......just to see how many people can't resist telling me there's no such thing as a Swinger conv....lol. I guess that's too much antagonism though. :realcrazy::D

Most people will not know the difference. If I were not trying to keep it completely correct I would do what I like!

We've got a 69 GT conv that is Gold/Gold with a black top originally. It's a 273 car, and the wife wants it B5 with white top and interior. If it was a GTS, I might risk arguing.....lol.

I too have a 69 Dart GT conv, 273 car. It is now getting a 383/727. I've had it for 25 years and am just getting to work on it.
Dart in Phoenix.jpg

-
Back