Guess my horsepower - 318/392 stroker

-

MrJLR

Built, not bought
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
2021-05-11 19.23.24.jpg

There's not enough information to make a good guess...just excited to show off my build....

Jeff

Last edited:
Glad you are doing the 392 ! I know you've been wanting to for a while :)

As for the HP, I don't have a guess...

Bottom line is you are getting what you want for your car. You aren't looking to resale or anything like that. When you get what you want and resale isn't a part of the plan then it's money well spent because you are happy.

Bottom line is you are getting what you want for your car. You aren't looking to resale or anything like that. When you get what you want and resale isn't a part of the plan then it's money well spent because you are happy.
Building my dream car.....finally!

Bottom line is, he's getting his engine built by one of the best engine builders in the country for a very good price. :thumbsup:

Bottom line is, he's getting his engine built by one of the best engine builders in the country for a very good price. :thumbsup:
I have full confidence in Brian. ..... I'm an aerospace machinist and I know a machinist when I meet one....

-
Back